Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-30-2012, 02:09 PM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Gremlin in the mix

I don't about anyone else, but I've noticed since I have been tweaking my "Target" window that the "cast" bar on the target window & the "Target Casting" window both have a glitch where the bar almost never makes it completely across before disappearing... I target my self and hit my GH call a 5sec cast with 92% ability cast speed (on a 80 inquisitor), and one moment while trying to cast it, it shows i'm casting it for 1-2 seconds then disappears, i hit esc or jump and then cast it again and the next time it gets 2-4 seconds through the cast and vanishes... very random as to how long the window or bar will show... I am guessing by my fiddling and lack of real knowledge when it comes to building ui's its not a UI issue its a SOE end issue i'm having with it... its like the dynamicdata is lost or dropped before the cast completes... kinda wish SOE would loosen up some of the hard codes and let us have more control over things... in my tweaking of the target window I've been trying to move the spell icons above the hp/mp bars but am finding its either not possible or i'm just doing it wrong