Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-09-2022, 06:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default DarqUI Spell Monitor

Hey Darq,

First of all, let me say thanks for updating the ProfitUI Community Addition. I'm still stubborn and sticking to it because I have heavily customized my own interface pieces within Profit and don't want to have to try to replace them with a different UI unless I absolutely have to. My question is regarding your spell monitor. I have been a long time user of the Drums Spell Timer window and for some reason, ever since VOV has launched, I've had trouble getting the spell timer window integrated into Profit to function properly when in combat. I've also tried editing the Profit files and using the original Drums spell timer pieces, unfortunately, it still produces the same results/instability. Most of the time, it doesn't show any of the maintained spells at all but then randomly at certain points long into a fight, some spells show up here and there but almost never more than 2 out of the 8 or so I have added.

Is there a way I could convert/import your spell monitor system into my Profit to replace the Drums version and does it function in a similar way? I'm just looking for something reliable that tracks my stacks of spell and how long they have remaining on ticks/duration, it's invaluable as a raiding wizard to have that information readily available without trying to do mouseovers or things like that.

Thanks for your time in advance and all your contributions to the community.

-Seb