EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 02-22-2007, 03:22 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Click 2 cures.....

......is working GREAT!!! thanks for fixing it.

I can't wait for the /useabiltyonplayer to get added so it wont switch off our target.
Unread 02-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Thanks for letting me know it's working as I don't really get a chanec to play with all the projects I've started..
Unread 02-26-2007, 07:17 AM
A Griffawn

Landiin,

How hard would it be to change the code to use the /useabilityonplayer command? If you tell me what files and the code to return the player's name, I can start messing around with it.
Unread 02-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammeria
Landiin,

How hard would it be to change the code to use the /useabilityonplayer command? If you tell me what files and the code to return the player's name, I can start messing around with it.
it already uses the /useabilityonplayer command.
Unread 02-26-2007, 08:46 AM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
it already uses the /useabilityonplayer command.
hmmm, It still switches the targets to target the person that is being cured.

Is it doing that because when you click the button to cure we are still clicking on that member?

Is there a way change the zone in which you target by clicking the grup member so that when you click-2-cure it doesn't switch memebers??
Unread 02-26-2007, 09:57 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Landiin will have to move the click-to-cure buttons out of the member pages in the group window if he didn't do so, otherwise you'll end up selecting the members.
Unread 02-26-2007, 12:23 PM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Landiin will have to move the click-to-cure buttons out of the member pages in the group window if he didn't do so, otherwise you'll end up selecting the members.
Ok, I thought after his post that is what is happening. Does it have to be removed from the group window, or can the window that selects the group member be resized so that the cures are out of that spot? Or is that what you mean?
Unread 02-26-2007, 01:14 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I haven't looked at Landiin's code, so he may already be doing that. I just wanted to point out that the group window is hard-coded to select the group member you click on, but yes you can resize that portion of the window which has that effect and position your click-to-cure buttons outside of it (but still within the group window container itself). At least that's what I had to do for my UI to make it work.
Unread 02-26-2007, 01:49 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Would placing the click to cure icons outside of the "MemberInfoPage" have the same result ?

As in not resizing anything just moving the actual buttons up the Z order and outside of memberinfopage and onto there own page.

Or is it the "GroupMember#" page itself that has the "target player" hardcoded? (if thats the case then above wouldnt work)

Last edited by Laffs : 02-26-2007 at 01:52 PM.
Unread 02-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

I haven't messed with it since I fixed it the last time. Thanks for the heads up, I'll move it outside in the dog house.

Hard coding is fracken evil: IMO if something is made to be scripted then the Dev should use that same scripting engine it forces it's users to use, so they know how crappy it is.. :P ( yes I feel better)
Unread 02-26-2007, 04:33 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Laffs, just changing page stacking wasn't enough when I tried it (that was of course the first I did, lazy as I am ).