Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-25-2007, 02:26 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Click to Cure bug in the Player and Group window

I was putting together a player window today with click-to-cure and I was looking at your player and group windows for reference. I noticed that you use the script:

OnPress="target_allow_self_pet_toggle 0
useability Cure Trauma
target_previous
target_allow_self_pet_toggle 1"

The command is actually /target_allow_pet_self_toggle and it doesn't work without the = in scripts so for my window I ended up using:

OnHoverIn="target_allow_pet_self_toggle=0 target_allow_pet_self_toggle=0" OnHoverOut="target_allow_pet_self_toggle=1 target_allow_pet_self_toggle=1"

in the parent page and then:

OnPress="useability Cure Trauma
target_previous"

on each button.

Here's the custom player window I put together:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...7530#post57530
Unread 04-19-2007, 04:38 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Oh, thanks, they must have changed the command then, I know it was working when I released it.

It don't use "=" for any scripts usually and I never had a report that functionality using my "="-less notation does not work. Are you sure that it does not work for you? That would explain the mystery why everybody is using the "="-notation and the command doubling that goes along with it.
Unread 04-19-2007, 06:31 AM
A Griffon

Well, the toggling between yourself and your pet is a pretty isolated case. If you're targeting the tank, like a normal healer would, the target just switches to you, you cast the cure, and your target switches back to the tank. If you're targeting your pet, like a summoner or something, the target switches to you, you cast the cure, and your target switches back to your pet. The problem only happens if you're targeting yourself to begin with. Then, when you click on the cure button, the target switches to your pet, you cast the cure on your pet, and the target switches back to you.

You can try it without the = but I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it to work.
Unread 04-19-2007, 07:06 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Sure, I understand the problem, that's why the command is in there, they just seem to have changed it by switching "self" and "pet" around. And I copy'n'pasted from my group window without considering that for the player window I need the OnHover notation that I'm also using for the group members (you don't need it in the group window for yourself since the target will not automatically switch to you if you click there).

Commands with parameters always worked for me without "=" and command doubling.

Thanks!
Unread 04-19-2007, 08:39 AM
A Griffon

Hmm, you're sure? Here's LU #20:
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...53067&#2790262

Not really a big deal... I'm just saying what I ended up with after many hours of debugging and testing.

Last edited by Othesus : 04-19-2007 at 08:48 AM.
Unread 04-20-2007, 02:50 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Lol, not sure anymore at least, that's compelling evidence!
It appeared to be working well enough while I tested it, must have broken it somewhere along the line. Thanks again, for all your help around here actually!
Unread 04-30-2007, 08:11 PM
A Griffon

I was just trying out your UI and the pet toggle from the player window still doesn't work quite right. If you target yourself it cures your pet. It's pretty easy to test, since when you hover over the button, F1 shouldn't toggle between yourself and your pet anymore.

There's a small typo in this line I noticed.

<Button LocalTooltip="Cure Trauma" MouseOverTextColor="#FF0000" Name="CureEffect1" NormalTextColor="#FFFFFF" OnHoverIn="target_allow_pet_self_toggle 0" OnHoverOut="target_allow_pet_self_toggle 1" OnPress="useability Cure Trauma
target_previous1" Opacity="0.000" ScrollExtent="18,18" Size="18,18" Style="/Profit.invisible" Tooltip="Cure Trauma"></Button>
Unread 04-30-2007, 09:38 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

ah dang, thanks.

Last edited by gm9 : 05-01-2007 at 04:38 AM.