EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 04-24-2007, 10:24 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Test
Default XP window fix for Test Server folks

...and maybe all hands after the patch

I went ahead and hammer tweaked the Mainhud_Experience file so that it now works with the new dynamic data format recently pushed on Test Server.

It now works well. Primarily deleted the decimal objects, widened several frames and shuffled locations and dimensions.

If I have trod on GM9's toes by doing this, apologys offered and yank it if need be.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml (26.6 KB, 339 views)
Unread 04-25-2007, 05:06 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdb View Post
...and maybe all hands after the patch

I went ahead and hammer tweaked the Mainhud_Experience file so that it now works with the new dynamic data format recently pushed on Test Server.

It now works well. Primarily deleted the decimal objects, widened several frames and shuffled locations and dimensions.
Thanks, if I had known I would have taken yours instead of fixing it myself (released v3.2 for GU34 this morning).

I don't know if you changed the bubble XP for current XP on the large display as well, but I did so after noticing that they sometimes show different values (the infamous rounding bug).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdb View Post
If I have trod on GM9's toes by doing this, apologys offered and yank it if need be.
On the contrary, I (and I am sure every other user as well) welcome any support, please continue to do so in the future.
Unread 04-25-2007, 09:38 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Test

Thanks

More than glad to lend a hand, get in the way, screw things up and generally be a bother.. it's what I do best.

If I failed to mention it, Mega-Thanks for taking up the care and feeding of the Profit UI. VERY much appreciated

Cheers