EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Closed Thread
Unread 03-13-2008, 03:04 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default POI still pending approval.

Hello there!! I added 7 POI's in Antonica East and West regarding a quest called ''A Gnollish Trinket'' but all the POI's are still pending for approval. Someone added a POI after mine and his are already Included (approved) on the maps. Did I do something wrong? Any insight is welcome!!!
Unread 03-13-2008, 03:16 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I don't know know why they are still pending, but just looking at lwhat you submitted at least one of the first two is obviously wrong unless the same POI exists in two different zones, and that may well be the reason why they are still pending.
Unread 03-13-2008, 03:28 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
... at least one of the first two is obviously wrong unless the same POI exists in two different zones....
Actually, they're probably correct; it looks like the location is in the area where the maps overlap, and he just added the PoI to both maps so it shows up no matter which map is actually "up" when you're looking for it.

-- Darryl (Milquetowst)
Unread 03-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Some people can add poi's with out going threw the queue. POI's from newer users are put into a queue and I normally check it a couple times a week unfortunately about 80% of those get deleted because I hate to say it most newer users submit dupes or fill things out wrong. Yours all look good and they are now live.

Last edited by Dolby : 03-13-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Unread 03-13-2008, 07:42 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBurgdorf View Post
Actually, they're probably correct; it looks like the location is in the area where the maps overlap, and he just added the PoI to both maps so it shows up no matter which map is actually "up" when you're looking for it.
I stand corrected.
Unread 03-13-2008, 10:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Thanks Dolby!

Thanks Dolby for the insight. It all makes a lot of sense!!! This mod is really good and I am looking forward in updating POI's to help other players!!

I had so much difficulty finding that Stone of Graw that I decided to help and add all POI's for the quest ''A Gnollish Trinket''

Thanks again!
Unread 03-14-2008, 08:34 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBurgdorf View Post

-- Darryl (Milquetowst)
This is why I wish they'd just go and make it one big map... with map scrolling and resizing I really don't see the need to have split base maps anymore (I say base because you still obviously can have ones for 'zoomed in' and hidden regions -- kelethin, caves, etc.)
Closed Thread