Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 09-11-2006, 07:33 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

That is the standard experience window, i.e. eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml. Just remove all of the remaining content and you've got you number all alone.
Unread 09-11-2006, 10:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
That is the standard experience window, i.e. eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml. Just remove all of the remaining content and you've got you number all alone.

Thx, but I went and loaded your new Profit Reborn, and all I can say is WOW!!!!.. I like the whole thing.. I think i might have found a glitch in the experience counter though, at 98.?% it just jump to 99.8% and then at next kill was back down to 99.1% then procceded up as normal, not sure what happen, just wanted to mention it.. though..
Unread 09-12-2006, 01:06 AM
A Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Ok, the hotbar resize problem is caused by the same change that brought the move problem. I'll upload a fixed version shortly.

I could find nothing wrong with the move area, however. It should look like this (upper right corner):

Regarding the persona window backdrops I think GU27 may have caused the white area problem if the necessary image files are not present (or I did bad testing when I designed it). I see no other solution except making the background images mandatory. I will still keep them as a separate download, however. They will not likely be changing, meaning you will only need to download them once (if you had downloaded v2.8.0, you already have them).

mine is not like urs heres my screenshot maybe u can tell me why also note ur hotbars sat the 1 23 etc crtl alt mine dont adn dont know why

Unread 09-12-2006, 01:31 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelindisguise
mine is not like urs heres my screenshot maybe u can tell me why also note ur hotbars sat the 1 23 etc crtl alt mine dont adn dont know why

The text on the hotbars can be turned off using the Frame and Title Opacity sliders in the window settings for each hotbar.
Unread 09-12-2006, 01:42 AM
A Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinilya
The text on the hotbars can be turned off using the Frame and Title Opacity sliders in the window settings for each hotbar.

its all the way up and on. I might just go ahead and delete the folder and start from scratch helped last time with a issue like this
Unread 09-12-2006, 05:15 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Findarato, do you mean the complete skins? I just came back from my vacation, so I didn't do any work on that yet, but I'll do so eventually. No ETA though.

Aww I have been waiting /cry

Unread 09-12-2006, 07:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Feedback: Love it!

Just downloaded and installed per another players suggestion, so far I am loving it! One thing I am not understanding though, is the extra background(s) I had to d/l, the one on the website with the assassin graphic/background.

When/where are these used? I haven't seen it show up yet.
Thanks
Unread 09-12-2006, 07:36 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by looseefur
Just downloaded and installed per another players suggestion, so far I am loving it! One thing I am not understanding though, is the extra background(s) I had to d/l, the one on the website with the assassin graphic/background.

When/where are these used? I haven't seen it show up yet.
Thanks
Open up the persona window. There will be a background image corresponding to your character's class.
Unread 09-12-2006, 07:56 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default EQ2 Auto updating map

Thanks, I found the class image you spoke of!

Now, I am trying to determine how to use the EQ2 map with this UI. I placed the eq2map folder into the ProfitUI folder, and to no avail. Should I just copy the files from my eq2map folder and paste them into the ProfitUI folder?

Thanks for your help!
Unread 09-12-2006, 08:02 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yes, either copy them over manually or just run the EQ2MAP auto-updater.
Unread 09-13-2006, 01:22 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default icons too small for bags, bank ....

I use your UI since 4-5 days (2.8.0) I like it very much. But the icons for bank, bank, inventury are very small (I use 1280x960, windowed). Now with the 2.8.2 nothing changed with my problem. How can I change it - I want it to look like your screenshot shows: big icons. Please help - many thx.

greetings,
Haimar
Unread 09-13-2006, 01:42 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The inventory slots are 32*32 pixels just like on the screenshots and are not adjustable. If it really bothers you, you can use the larger default windows with the UI. For this, just delete

eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml,
eq2ui_inventory_bank.xml, and
eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml

from your ProfitUI folder.
Unread 09-13-2006, 05:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

hi, i´ve got the problem that this fantastic ui works fine until i target something (any target) then my the entire screen begins to flicker just like a fast slideshow... my resolution is 1280x800 and the frequency of my lcd 60Hz
is there any help u can offer ??

greetz recin
Unread 09-13-2006, 10:24 PM
A Sea Turtle

another question is the bar that shows all my stats like wis str etc and resists has closed is there a way to have it open up again like acommand?
see image below it closed and not sure how to reopen it

Last edited by angelindisguise : 09-13-2006 at 10:37 PM.
Unread 09-14-2006, 04:38 AM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Open up the persona window. There will be a background image corresponding to your character's class.
Actually that part never worked for me. Is that an issue with internationalized servers?

Kaldran
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:12 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

recin, I never heard of that problem before, but that doesn't sound good. Unfortunately I have no idea what might cause this. I hope it works alright with the default interface at least.

angelindisguise, for unknown reasons this bar gets lost for some people. I think it must be due to a corrupt uisettings.ini. Either delete it and start over or open the file in notepad, search for Memorized and change it to memorizeX. That should reset the bar to its original position.

Kaldran, if class names are translated on internationalized servers I would not expect this to work, you are right. The "my class/lvl" button on the market window won't work for you either, I suppose. Sorry, I had never ever considered this problem. It should be fairly easy to modularize the code so I can release separate language modules for localized installations. I'll do that if you post your localized class names in this thread which I just opened.
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:23 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's me being dumb, but since the last LU, I don't seem to be able to move any of my container windows around on screen. The inventory window will move, just not containers. Any ideas please?
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:40 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yeah, SOE changed that behaviour in GU27. You will need to use the little squares all containers and now also the hotbars have in order to move them around.

PS: In seeing your user name I thought for a second that he had come back to modding.
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the quick reponse

Sorry to disapoint, but this is a nick I've had since my Quake 2 FPS days
Unread 09-14-2006, 10:44 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Permafrost

Hi....may be a stupid question...however wehre is the EQ2 button to access stuff and get out of game? I cannot find it
Unread 09-14-2006, 10:47 AM
A Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
angelindisguise, for unknown reasons this bar gets lost for some people. I think it must be due to a corrupt uisettings.ini. Either delete it and start over or open the file in notepad, search for Memorized and change it to memorizeX. That should reset the bar to its original position.
is there a seperate file for the persona bar thing for each character cuase my main has it my alt does not ..SO im curious if i go and put memorizeX in the file will it mess with my main having it ..
Unread 09-14-2006, 11:17 AM
A Grove Wisp

Disregard previous post...found it. Great UI thanks
Unread 09-14-2006, 11:19 AM
A Grove Wisp

I do have one question...well one more...Im sick so please forgive me if this has been covered...how do I get the thing to work where I Can camp to another character?
Unread 09-14-2006, 11:40 AM
A Grove Wisp

Ok one more...is there a way to change the bag icon size for the 1600x1200 settings? They are a bit small for me to see well
Unread 09-14-2006, 02:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

angelindisguise, each char has its own settings, take the one <yourserver>_<your-bugged-char>_eq2_uisettings.ini.

Midgetoflife, bag sizes are currently not adjustable, maybe I'll add that feature in a future release. You can delete eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml from your ProfitUI folder to go back to the default bag window if you want.

Regarding the camp feature, you need to edit _ProfitUI_LoginData.xml to enter the details for your character(s).
Closed Thread