EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 06-04-2008, 09:20 AM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

I think its just the bag mods that have the problem... and Id use the default, but I dont like going through every bag and setting them up again. >.<
Unread 06-04-2008, 03:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I'll see what I can whip up
Unread 06-05-2008, 09:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New examine windows update:

Now with search buttons on several of the windows
Unread 06-05-2008, 11:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New bag mod uploaded.

Comes with no border, background, or any extras. Fully resizable and only display the drag handle and close button when the mouse is over each bag.

Enjoy
Unread 06-06-2008, 07:03 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Inventory window update:

Recoded it from scratch. Display HP/Power regen, has a button to toggle between Equipment and Appearance slots, and a button to toggle inventory bags.

Enjoy.
Unread 06-11-2008, 02:51 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New market window submitted:

3/4th sized item rows, display coin and button for inventory bags, and is a good bit smaller than default
Unread 06-15-2008, 02:19 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Small fix to the bag window. The close button should now function correctly on each individual bag.

*Edit*

Just uploaded the long-overdue-updated loot window.

Now with default Enter + Esc buttons, and the updated style.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 06-15-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Unread 06-16-2008, 01:24 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Updated the Merchant window

Moved some stuff around, no more title, added status, and now has a smaller minimum size. woot woot.
Unread 06-16-2008, 11:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New, updated hotbar released.

Decided to slim down the default hotbar some, and take out the extra space.
Unread 06-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

One small request: Is there a way to shorten the key text using the Numpad from <Numpad #> to NP# on the hotbar?
Unread 06-17-2008, 08:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I have an idea that might work. I'll see what I can do.
Unread 06-19-2008, 01:28 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Bank window updated for GU #46, and fixed the buttons to work again. Now with less bank-text spam!
Unread 06-29-2008, 12:39 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Everfrost
Default Pet window

Love your mods, but did not find a pet window. Any chance of making one that would match the player/group windows?
Thanks
Unread 06-29-2008, 01:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linadina View Post
Love your mods, but did not find a pet window. Any chance of making one that would match the player/group windows?
Thanks
It's actually next on my to-do list

Player window updated last night. Here's a nifty diagram:

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 06-29-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Unread 07-03-2008, 03:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Persona window updated to include the extra modifiers and casting-related percentages:

Unread 07-06-2008, 02:09 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Everfrost
Default Group window

Having trouble with the group window. The ends of the bars are not showing, just a white retangle on each end. I did put the dds file in the proper place. The player window works fine. Any ideas?
Thanks
Unread 07-06-2008, 02:17 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I somehow uploaded the wrong XML into the ZIP. It has the wrong Folder path in the XML. Use this attached XML until the correct zip is updated.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Edit* removed attached file. I'm uploaded new one with Click-to-Cure update anyhow. The old zip was outdated!

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 07-06-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Unread 07-06-2008, 04:08 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New pet window with percentages and smaller icons!

Uploaded new group window zip as well.
Unread 07-09-2008, 04:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Experience bar

I just installed the experience bar mod and like it. But I can't find the setting to display more than one bar at once. I'm completely new to using EQ2 UI mods, so pardon if the answer is obvious. I didn't see it in window settings nor mentioned in the FAQs here that I could find. How do I show more than one experience bar at a time? Thanks.
Unread 07-09-2008, 12:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshLanguage View Post
I just installed the experience bar mod and like it. But I can't find the setting to display more than one bar at once. I'm completely new to using EQ2 UI mods, so pardon if the answer is obvious. I didn't see it in window settings nor mentioned in the FAQs here that I could find. How do I show more than one experience bar at a time? Thanks.
Hey there.

Currently my XP bar only shows 1 bar at a time. The image on the download page simply displays each type of XP bar to show what they look like. And that you can switch between bars by clicking the right side gem.
Mostly likely what I'll do is make the window re-sizable vertically in the future, so that you can easily show multiple bars.
Unread 07-09-2008, 09:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Hey there.

Currently my XP bar only shows 1 bar at a time. The image on the download page simply displays each type of XP bar to show what they look like. And that you can switch between bars by clicking the right side gem.
Mostly likely what I'll do is make the window re-sizable vertically in the future, so that you can easily show multiple bars.
Thanks for the response. It's still a big improvement over the default xp bars, and easier to switch between, so I can't complain. Would love to see that feature added in a future version.
Unread 07-11-2008, 03:38 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Player Frame Resetting

First off just wanna say kudos on the awesome mods, I'm using almost every single one. I did run into a problem however with the Player Frame mod. I like to keep it in display percentage AND full health mode, but it seems that everytime I log into EQ2 I have to not only click the player name to display them, but also unlock and re-align the player window as it resets to default percentage only mode which shrinks and moves the whole frame. I tried poking around the xml and editing it with the UIBuilder to make it constant and not require click, but I'm not really sure what part needs to be edited and my random attempts have been futile thus far. Could you please tell me how to modify it to always display both full health and percentages? Thanks in advance.
Unread 07-11-2008, 02:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky2013 View Post
First off just wanna say kudos on the awesome mods, I'm using almost every single one. I did run into a problem however with the Player Frame mod. I like to keep it in display percentage AND full health mode, but it seems that everytime I log into EQ2 I have to not only click the player name to display them, but also unlock and re-align the player window as it resets to default percentage only mode which shrinks and moves the whole frame. I tried poking around the xml and editing it with the UIBuilder to make it constant and not require click, but I'm not really sure what part needs to be edited and my random attempts have been futile thus far. Could you please tell me how to modify it to always display both full health and percentages? Thanks in advance.
Hey funky2013,
This may help you out.

On the top line of the file, try adding this to the top tag:
Code:
OnShow="LayoutPage.Layout_1.press=true"
This will put the window into Full Health/Power Ranges when the window loads.

If you REALLY wanna get rid of the other normal mode, you could just open the window in UIBuilder, and with the "Play" button pressed, you could click the playername text and it would put it in that mode. Then you could just delete the LayoutPage page object. The choice is up to you. Let me know if the code above works alright.
Unread 07-11-2008, 03:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Hey funky2013,
This may help you out.

On the top line of the file, try adding this to the top tag:
Code:
OnShow="LayoutPage.Layout_1.press=true"
This will put the window into Full Health/Power Ranges when the window loads.

If you REALLY wanna get rid of the other normal mode, you could just open the window in UIBuilder, and with the "Play" button pressed, you could click the playername text and it would put it in that mode. Then you could just delete the LayoutPage page object. The choice is up to you. Let me know if the code above works alright.
Worked like a charm, thanks!
Unread 07-12-2008, 11:39 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky2013 View Post
Worked like a charm, thanks!
Glad to hear!

New Tradeskill window update, currently awaiting validation:

Closed Thread