EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 08-15-2013, 07:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Mostly because I don't actually have a crafter over like level...65, I haven't really seen the Experiment tab in-game before

I've been playing since release, and just really don't tradeskill. I'll try to take a look at it though. I'm sure I could condense things vertically.
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:51 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Default tradeskill stats

Is there a way to view the tradeskill stats on a real time basis in the ts window? I often use potions when leveling a crafter and I like knowing when one ends rather then just looking for the icon to be gone. I often watch tv as I craft so can't see them end as I would like.

Thx
Unread 10-19-2013, 03:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Everyone's always wanting the window smaller, so I'll see what I can do.

Otherwise, I'd suggest just having your persona window open just behind it or something like that.
Unread 10-20-2013, 12:03 PM
A Grassland Beetle

No it's ok, I can understand why folks would want to keep it small. I am on my 2nd to last crafter so will not need that info again. I can just open the char screen like you said and watch football whilst clicking.
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaradann View Post
Is there a way to view the tradeskill stats on a real time basis in the ts window? I often use potions when leveling a crafter and I like knowing when one ends rather then just looking for the icon to be gone. I often watch tv as I craft so can't see them end as I would like.

Thx
One thing about tradeskill stats is that they're changing on a constant basis as you craft. Just using reaction arts affects them. That makes it hard to distinguish a change due to a potion running out from a change due to reaction arts starting or ending. I tend to watch the beneficial buffs window (I cancel most of mine when I'm doing a lot of crafting, so there's not a lot there) and the potion might show up in the maintained-spells window with a countdown timer (it can vary by the kind of potion).
Unread 10-21-2013, 06:47 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

Character Screen->Mercs Tab is blank in Beta, I imagine SoE added some functionality for merc slots.