EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-18-2011, 05:06 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default ProfitUI setting question

Hello,

I have been out of game for a long time almost a year and just downloaded 12gig to update eq2. After the update I ran the profitui reborn updater as well as the eq2map updater which went fine.

My issue is I can't remember how to access profit rebornui from inside eq2, and many of the windows are hidden, and i can't see any profitui setting button like i saw before. How do i access the ui to move windows and settings from insie eq2?

I have tried F10, alt-o alt-m yet I see only a few windows not like I had seen many windows a year ago when I was still playing eq2. Is there a / command to access the profitui from inside eq2? I see some changes in the ui and i see the eq2map has also done some changes as well. I see many map enhancements but my minimap is screwed up too, all I see are large yellow dots filling the whole minimap.

I remember there used to be settings window for the ui and eq2map but I cant remember.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Gren
Unread 06-18-2011, 07:42 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

I use /load_uisettings which will give you the Profit UI options, and after you have one toon set you can use this command to import from it to your alts.
Unread 06-18-2011, 09:05 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenPara View Post
Hello,

I have been out of game for a long time almost a year and just downloaded 12gig to update eq2. After the update I ran the profitui reborn updater as well as the eq2map updater which went fine.

My issue is I can't remember how to access profit rebornui from inside eq2, and many of the windows are hidden, and i can't see any profitui setting button like i saw before. How do i access the ui to move windows and settings from insie eq2?

I have tried F10, alt-o alt-m yet I see only a few windows not like I had seen many windows a year ago when I was still playing eq2. Is there a / command to access the profitui from inside eq2? I see some changes in the ui and i see the eq2map has also done some changes as well. I see many map enhancements but my minimap is screwed up too, all I see are large yellow dots filling the whole minimap.

I remember there used to be settings window for the ui and eq2map but I cant remember.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Gren
Right click your xp window and choose minimize. You will then see the start button and the profit settings options as part of the xp window.

Silat

Edit: Changed window options to minimize.

Last edited by TalTal : 06-19-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Unread 06-18-2011, 11:06 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Thumbs Up Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for the help got it working now with your help.

Have a great summer
Gren