Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-11-2011, 05:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dless420 View Post
Looks really good. It doesn't feel squished in either. But something else does... (I'm your least favorite poster I think haha)...

I think you may want to make the box just a bit taller so the 'disable depot' and 'begin' button ... or leave it that way to slowly drive me crazy little by little each time I see it.
Thanks for pointing that out. I've done all my testing in sfp so I honestly forgot about the disable checkbox....i'll move it.

Silat

Edit: Reuploaded the zip with the fixed tradeskill file. Let me know if you encounter anything else. Thanks for helping me debug this stuff.

Last edited by TalTal : 03-11-2011 at 08:15 PM.
Unread 03-11-2011, 08:47 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle

1st tnx 4 maintaining this UI great job on it,
i love the new TS window, just wanted to know if it is possible to make it a user resizeable, i'd like to make it a bit bigger

just a bit
tnx anyway 4 all the hard work

Last edited by Ravenlook : 03-11-2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: spelling :o
Unread 03-11-2011, 09:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

It's possible. I did not design it with the intent of making it resizable however so most of the tags are missing packsize and packlocation properties (they control what each element does when the window is resized) so making it resizable would be time consuming. I will probably do it but not right away.

Silat
Unread 03-13-2011, 12:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default New Features

Bottom Bar config - Excellent work.

STATs spacing between divider 8 & 9
Stats after divider 8 are spaced further than the "spacing Between Bar Items". This is fine however it does reduce the ability to use the Weapon Dmg and Delay's together after divider 9.

Crafting Interface window
Much better! I really like the minimalist look.

Question should the sub item icon light up after you pass the progression point for that sub combine? If so I am not seeing that. Only the final item is lit or appears lit after completing.

Is it possible to do a round timer? It might be a nice touch for those that craft a bunch. I typically do something else while crafting, it would be nice to know when i should hit the buttons if i choose over at the crafting status.
Unread 03-13-2011, 03:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathall View Post
Bottom Bar config - Excellent work.

STATs spacing between divider 8 & 9
Stats after divider 8 are spaced further than the "spacing Between Bar Items". This is fine however it does reduce the ability to use the Weapon Dmg and Delay's together after divider 9.

Crafting Interface window
Much better! I really like the minimalist look.

Question should the sub item icon light up after you pass the progression point for that sub combine? If so I am not seeing that. Only the final item is lit or appears lit after completing.

Is it possible to do a round timer? It might be a nice touch for those that craft a bunch. I typically do something else while crafting, it would be nice to know when i should hit the buttons if i choose over at the crafting status.
Thank you!

Spacing is the same throughout ... it all feeds off the same number. I might need to tweak the size of the fields there or it might just be because the numbers can be big but are not near max values at the moment. Each field is fixed in size regardless of the data it contains at the moment and the size must be able to accomadate the maximum size of the data that could go there ie. it might currently show 20% but has to be able to hold 888.8% so there is alot of extra space at the moment. I could right align them so the spacing would look consistent but I did not like how that looked when I tried it.

No they don't light up. They just show after you have done that step of a combine successfully before instead of being question marks. The round timer thing is probably possible but would be a major PIA and would not be exact just pretty close.

Silat
Unread 03-17-2011, 10:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Forgot to add the modifed profitui custom file. Adding to zip above now.

Thanks for letting me know.

Silat
I'm still having the same issue after downloading the zip files. I click on the config and nothing happens.

Sens
Unread 03-17-2011, 11:18 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensmule View Post
I'm still having the same issue after downloading the zip files. I click on the config and nothing happens.

Sens
This is now part of the autoupdater. The zip is unnecessary. If you did use the zip and had the issue from above then something got installed wrong somewhere as it has worked for lots of people now. Just update from the autoupdater and make sure that you do not have any files ignored at the moment.

Silat
Unread 03-17-2011, 07:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock

That was it. I had a file on ignore. Probably had it on ignore from a previous update.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Sens
Unread 03-22-2011, 09:12 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I've noticed that the recipe name text commonly overflows the space allowed, causing it to lap over the data window to the right of it. A cosmetic issue, but annoying.

I'm amazed at how much you managed to compress the essentials of the crafting window. The tiny window makes a difference on my laptop since I try to keep the fuel vendor, the writ agent, and the clipboard all in view at the same time.

It is worth noting that I'm having more trouble keeping a steady rhythm with the new window since the visual cues are different. I had not realized until that point how attuned I was to the old window's cues. I expect this to improve with practice, but it was an adjustment.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 03-23-2011, 08:47 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I'll look into the overflowing text issue and get it resolved. Glad you're liking it!

Silat