EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-05-2010, 10:43 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown
Default hotbar cooldown request

Would it be possible to make a small hotbar mod that made it easier to see how much longer abilities had on cool down, without hovering over them to examine the ability on tool-tip?

Something like a darkened ability like it is now, but a bit darker yet. With a glowing number representing the cool down? Or some such?

It is very hard for me to gauge just how long many abilities have yet on cool down at a glance. Especially if they have a longer cool down than 10-20 seconds.
Unread 03-06-2010, 01:44 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

This is a bit awkward... but have you even looked at the Hotbar downloads section? The first two listed seem to be what you want.
Unread 03-07-2010, 02:23 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

Drums just gets rid of the wasted space around the bars. But dosn't accent the cool downs at all. The other one is for people who use profit (which I do not) and want an older version of the profit windows. Every other hotbar mod is from 2007 and no longer works.
Unread 03-07-2010, 07:34 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Befallen

I just installed Drums' Hotbar myself for the Cooldowns and they show for me. Check your Window Settings and change the Frame to Frame & Titlebar and see if that helps. I have it working perfectly. It shows the cooldown number in the middle of the icon and a tiny bar across the top sliding left as it counts down. Kinda wish I didn't have that bar there, cause it's a dual-purpose, but the cooldowns work for me.
Unread 03-07-2010, 02:01 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinton View Post
I just installed Drums' Hotbar myself for the Cooldowns and they show for me. Check your Window Settings and change the Frame to Frame & Titlebar and see if that helps. I have it working perfectly. It shows the cooldown number in the middle of the icon and a tiny bar across the top sliding left as it counts down. Kinda wish I didn't have that bar there, cause it's a dual-purpose, but the cooldowns work for me.
The bars only show in Frame & Titlebar, while the numbers show by their self otherwise.

By kiersten's original post it looked like he/she just wanted a Hotbar with timers, but by his/her reply it looks like they want one with big numbers to easily see the timers.

Don't think a standalone exists of this.
Unread 03-07-2010, 08:32 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Befallen

It's good to see a familiar face still around. :-D Thanks for the tip, just switched it over to Frame Only and yup, works perfectly, thanks man!