EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-24-2009, 08:41 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Splitpaw
Default Experience Bar

i dont want to start a flame war before i've even asked a question but another MMORPG had an add-on that gave you an average time until you next levelled. This was all depending on quests and kills and it worked out how long you would take until you next levelled. I swore by this add-on. It was brilliant at pushing me that little bit further :-) any chance it's possible in EQ2? i've had a look at some of the Experience bars already put it but for the moment they dont appear to be much better than the one i have on Fetish Nightfall.

thanks for any help in advance :-)
Unread 03-24-2009, 09:06 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

It's difficult in EQ2 since no exact numbers are available. However, Talyns made an XP bar once that, if I remember correctly, gave you an estimated number of mobs of the same type you'd need to kill until you dinged. Try searching for that, it's somewhere on the forums.