EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > UI User Discussion

Unread 09-01-2007, 01:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Simple 24h clock needed.

Could anyone mod a clock window that uses the mouse-over-pop-up-window as the always visible clock?

I.e. a simple, small, black window with a 24h display of Norrath and Earth time. It must use a 24h display since AM and PM is very inconvenient and it must not contain anything else. It should look like:

|----------------|
| Norrath: 09:44 |
| Earth: 21:20 |
|----------------|

I would do it myself but I haven't the faintest clue how to mod for EQ2 and it seems to be really hard.

Unfortunately all the clock mods currently out there have any of these disadvantages:
- no 24h display
- some other information included
Unread 09-04-2007, 02:44 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

it still has to be approved, but i uploaded my clock, it looks just about that simple.

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4621

as for the 24h part, i dont think thats possible, atleast not without alot of complex string checking (for the am/pm) and math.

the clock data (as is most data in the ui) is just stored in a global variable that we point a text box to and say "fill your self in from here"
Unread 09-05-2007, 07:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for that clock. When you have a 24h display, then it shows 24h without "AM" and "PM" automatically.

But with a resulution of 1600*1200 it is very small, almost too small. Both words "Earth" and "Norrath" should be either followed by a ":" or a space. Currently one is followed by a ":" and one by a space.

I have tried to increase the size myself with Notepad and searching for "size" in this file but I failed. It caused display errors.