EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-25-2006, 02:55 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Can't load game, won't load UI Resources

Hi, I'm new here and hope someone can help me with this problem. I cannot log into EQ2. I can get past the launchpad, load all the way to where the screen says loading UI resources, and then it goes to a black screen with a small box that says it's trying different login servers...because it has knocked my cable modem offline.

Now, I can create a new character and play for hours. Eventally, I will try to change areas and will get the same thing...load to the Loading UI resources screen, and then knocked off the internet entirely.

I have deleted the cache files, the .ini files, and the EQ2.exe files like the Customer service people said. This did not help, as a matter of fact I got an error message that says this machine does not meet the base requirements for the game, and at the bottom says this

[CPU speed 3<1000MHz]

I'm running a 2.53GHz processor, 512MB RAM, and an ATI Radeon 9600XT video card with 128MB RAM. If someone can give me any new ideas that would be great, I have already reformatted my hard drive also.