EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 12-03-2005, 09:10 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Unhappy EQ2 Map problem

im tryin to download the EQ2 Auto-Updating map and i cant figure out how to make it work.. i do everything the page tells me to do but its just not workin. what should i do?
Unread 12-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

What it doing? Does the installer say it installed every thing ok? If it installed ok, what is happening when you click on the icon?
Unread 12-03-2005, 10:39 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default EQ2 Maps

Eskamo said "im tryin to download the EQ2 Auto-Updating map and i cant figure out how to make it work.. i do everything the page tells me to do but its just not workin. what should i do?"

Hi there I was wondering if you installed Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 I had the3 same issue and when I installed Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 it worked for me I hope this helps.

Before Installing:
You must have The Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 or greater for this program to run
The Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 can be downloaded either from this direct download link http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/a/c/aac39226-8825-44ce-90e3-bf8203e74006/dotnetfx.exe or if you prefer you can get it from windows update. When you try and run the program and you get "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." or something similar it is because you either dont have the .net framework, or you have the .net framework but it not 1.1 or greater.

Last edited by Mareth : 12-03-2005 at 10:43 AM.