EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 11-19-2004, 11:29 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Najena
Default Guild Event-Najena Server

Hi Guys,

Are you ready? Ask yourself am I strong enough? Do I have the will and determination to outlast the dreaded gnolls of Blackburrow?

This weekend Saturday night! 9pm CST. Find your way to the Coldwind Lighthouse and follow the expedition to the bowels of Blackburrow. Nagena Server!

I am looking to make 2 balanced groups to go down there. If you have friends that would like to join our expedition, bring them. Of course our friends from EQ2interface are more than welcome.

Rules for this event are as follows.

1) Any loot will be distibuted on a need before greed basis. No tank will receive loot that is useful to a caster or priest type and vice versa.
So lets say a fighter item drops. All fighters will then roll for said item by typing /rand 1 100. The same goes for Priest and Caster Items.
No items for alts, unless everyone that needs said item refuses to take possesion.

2) Expedition will be led by one person. I am not the authority on Blackburrow so If I cannot find someone that knows the area well, I will do my best to lead this excursion. Please listen to instructions and we will be fine and have a good time with hopefully lots of loot and little or no deaths.

I dont think those rules are too strict and are just to insure us a good, safe organized raid.

Hope to se you all there.

Vampiro (Guild Leader) Sanctuary

Last edited by Vampiro : 11-19-2004 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Grammar