EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-08-2005, 09:58 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Unhappy Small quest text windows not working with new fonts

Has anyone else had trouble with their small quest text windows not working properly since the patch?

I am using Fetish classic, and everything else seems to be working fine (i did have to replace my quest journal), but when i examine a book or collectible, etc, the text at the bottom (the choices of what to do) of the small text window are invisible. This makes it very difficult to navigate thru these windows . . .

Oh also, the same window type opens when you ride the griffon, and i am having the same problem with it making it very difficult to ride griffons to the locations i want to.

I know a lot of people are aggravated by the recent patch and the changes it rendered in many of the custom UIs, and I am sure that many are working to correct these issues. I just wanted to check to see if anyone knows what is wrong, or if this is an issue that only i am having

Any help would be appreciated.
Unread 06-08-2005, 10:01 PM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

It is possible to change the fonts back, just grab any files that start with Font from the old default UI.

You can pull them from http://geekforhire.org/files/Default.rar which is the default UI as of a week or so ago.

I did this, and with the smoothing off, it looks exactly like it did before, instead of the horrible un-smoothed fonts in the update.
Unread 06-11-2005, 10:00 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ahh, so it's the new font that is causing the problem? That is odd because I had no problem with the dialog boxes when I started playing right after the patch. It was only later that my choices became invisible.