EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-19-2010, 02:06 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default New maintained window

Hello modding community,
i tried several times to change current maintained windows the way i need them but without success. Im playing an enchanter and need to watch my reactive spells which are usually at the end of the line. The 2 options that i currently have are, huge maintained symbols close to the end of my monitor but with a number of the remaining hits or small maintained symbols without any information. Thats really frustrating.

I need a maintained window which works with the current GU, with small symbols and all the information like remaining hits(for the reactives) a countdown for the shorttime buffs, and if possible the name of the character a buff is on but without the names of the spells. thats unnecesary information.

As mentioned above i tried to work with several current maintained.xmls and the ui builder but even if i compare 2 xml files and copy the size numbers of a working piece and try to paste it in another xml file which has all the information i want but too big symbols, it just doesnt work.
If anyone is able to help me, i would really appreciate it.

In case you dont have time to help me with a working maintained file, if you could give me some advice how to change the size of symbols and how to set the countdown and character parameters to work with the new size/symbol location, i would really appreciate it.

Last edited by Controller : 06-19-2010 at 02:13 PM.