EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-01-2009, 07:15 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Permafrost
Default AFK button

I used to be a ProfitUI user, but with the author dropping the project I decided I better move back to Fetish. Something I missed from Profit was the ease of having a place to click to toggle AFK. I started looking into it and I got something working... I haven't figured out how to add text to it yet, but is functional, and I thought I would share it with others.

To use it you just click on a spot in the Player Window to go/return-from AFK (See the attached image below):

If you want to try it out, just add this line of text to your "eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml" near the top, right under the first <Page> line.

Code:
<Checkbox DynamicData="/GameData.Self.AFK" Location="21,0" Name="AFK" OnPress="afk" PackLocation="Top,Left" PackSize="Fixed,Fixed" ScrollExtent="30,13" Size="30,13" Tooltip="Toggle AFK">AFK</Checkbox>
When you are done the lines at the top of the file should go something like this:
Quote:
<?xml version......
<Page action......
<Checkbox.........
<Button.............
If you like this feature, please post a comment.... who knows, if enough people like it, Zonx might decide to add it (or something better) in.

Enjoy.
-Ged

P.S. Use notepad (or any other text editor... besides "Word") to edit the .xml file. "eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml" should be located in C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\FetishNightfall\ ... unless you installed EQ2 somewhere else... in which case you should know where you put it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AFK.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	6906