Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > XML Modification Help & Info

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-20-2007, 11:44 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Bug with DynamicData /GameData.Stats.PowerRange?

I put together a player window for Auroz in this thread:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...0&postcount=12
but I was never able to fix this one thing.

I used DynamicData="/GameData.Stats.PowerRange" which gives you your power in the form current/maxpower and filtered it with DynamicDataFilter="0002" to only show the text information. The text color is set to a bluish purple shade. It works ok except that when you camp from one character to another the color changes to a dark green color and stays that way until you restart the game. If you don't use a DynamicDataFilter the color is green. Just to check, I tried the current Fetish UI and his player window does the same thing. Has anyone else tried to figure this out?

Here's the actual line from the player window:
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Stats.PowerRange" DynamicDataFilter="0002" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" LocalText="99,999 / 99,999" Location="0,19" Margin="1,0,1,0" Name="ManaValue" PackLocation="Left" ScrollExtent="80,16" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.Outline.BlackOutline1" Size="80,16" TextColor="#9999FF">99,999 / 99,999</Text>

If I can't get it to work I could maybe use /GameData.Group.Group_0.CurrentPower then a "/" then /GameData.Group.Group_0.MaxPower.