EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-01-2006, 06:37 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw
Default In need of help, bigtime!!

ok, I have been using Profit UI since day 1, and now I'm using the reborn Profit (Thnx to GM9), and I have never had any problems with it, until Last thursday.
First my numlock buttoms did'nt work, I have been using them also since day 1, but suddently they did'nt work anymore.
I did a /petition, and found out this was a "known issue" (Whatever that means), and thought it would fix itself..
Then last night in PoA suddently my windows started to move by themselv, when I changed target, it was my main chatbox that moved, implied target dissapeared completely, and alot of my icons was'nt there either.
I was like WTF

So I did what anyone would have done (I think), complete reinstall of EQ2, deleted everything down to the last eq2 map file, and started over.
Now even my default UI is screwed, I'm stuck in zoning every 3rd time, my Guild window is not compitable, Broker does'nt work, map is not even there, hotbars cant be rezised and they are BIG, everything is wrong, and that is just the default UI.

I tryed to install the Profit UI again, zonning never happened, deleted the mainhud.zone file, that helped, got me in the game atleast, but still nothing that worked proberly.
Then I installed Extreme UI with autoupdate, same problems with the windows not being compitable, but I got in the game again, certanly did'nt look like the SS posted
Then I tryed Vert's UI, that actually worked for me, got my guild window back and all, but I cant go repair my gear, my AA skills is not working anymore, and I 'm still missing ALOT of my icons..

So no, I'm trying anything I can possible imagine, but with my limited skills of UI making I'm hoping anyone in here has an idea on what to do.
When my default UI does'nt work, I'm just like Loost..

Sry for the long post, I just could'nt stop

And sry for any grama mistakes also..

Thnx in advance for any help I might get.