EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-16-2005, 05:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Thank you for your wonderful Map Updater!

Hello all!

I want to thank all of you who have worked to develop that WONDERFUL BETA EQ2Map Updater. I have been using it for about a week now, and it has made an amazing difference.
I have linked your site at our guild's webpage news section and forum site to encourage my guildies to download your map system.

Thank you again! I look forward to trying more of your interfaces.

Cheers!
First Mate Xyladosia, Lost Coast Privateers, Nektulos Server.
http://lcp.eq2guilds.org

Here is the news article I posted. Hope this is okay. If you want changes made or me to unlink it, please let me know.

Thanks again!

The News Article:

The Lost Coast Chronicles, Volume I, Issue 3

The 16th Day of the Month of March in the Year 2005 of our Good Queen Antonia Bayle

Brilliant New Self-Updating Mapping System Discovered by Genius Gnomish Cartographers!

Since The Shattering all of Norrath’s landscape has changed and the old maps have become useless. Many privateers have not learned the fine points (or any points) of navigation and compass reading and find themselves regularly lost when entering new areas such as Blackburrow, The Crypt of Betrayal, and other dens of demise.

However, those brave intrepid cartographers (they simply must be gnomes to have this kind of genius!) at www.eq2interface.com have developed an AMAZING self updating mapping system for all zones so that you will never have to be lost in The Down Below or anywhere else again! Further, these maps include points of interest such as important NPC’s, locations of different types of creatures, and critical landmarks and even the quests they are related to!

Anyone who wants to explore past the city gates NEEDS this self-updating mapping system.

Follow this link www.eq2interface.com/down...lastupdate

and download the BETA EQ2 Map Updater.

Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully. You must have The Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 or greater for the BETA EQ2 Map Updater program to run. You can download it at Microsoft Update in the optional updates.

If the direct link to the Updater does not work, please go to www.eq2interface.com

Click "Downloads", then "Team Projects", then "EQ2 Maps", and choose "[Official] BETA EQ2Map Updater. Follow the instructions.

Please download this as soon as you can. You will be extraordinarily happy that you did.

And a hearty thank you to the genius gnomes at EQ2interface for their amazing invention!

Cheers!

First Mate Xyladosia

Last edited by Quijana : 03-16-2005 at 05:12 PM.