EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 02-20-2008, 08:54 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Runnyeye
Default Click to Cure

Downloaded ProfitUI today because I was mostly interested in the click to cure feature. Unfortunately it is not working for me. I downloaded the "ProfitUI_Cures" "ProfitUI_curescode" "eq2i_mainhud_groupmembers" and "eq2i_mainhud_raid" among others. I attempted to download another file for groupmembers (vertical) but it is not showing up in the UI file under EverquestII.

I have the buttons that should allow me to click to cure, but when I click them I get a message saying, "that ability is currently unavailable." Any advice would be wonderful

Also is there any full preview of all ProfitUI features like ThorUI has? (just curious )
Unread 02-20-2008, 09:00 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I am not sure what you say you were doing and I don't know where you managed to download individual files of the UI from, but ProfitUI is a fully integrated UI set and individual windows usually won't work if you rip them out of the set. If you follow the installation instructions it will work.

And no, there is no full preview of features, it has more than I can keep track of.
Unread 02-20-2008, 03:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Ok I see what you're saying. I am used to ThorUI where you look at a list of features and pick what you want. So, I downloaded the ProfitUI auto updater, it had an option for me to pick what I wanted to ignore so I did that. I guess this means I have to just install every file then? even the muliple skins in different colors, etc. ??
Unread 02-20-2008, 06:46 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

All I'm saying is if you ignore too many files then it will break. Off the top of my head for the group window with click-to-cure functionality for example will be using around 8 or 9 files. Drop any of them and it might break. You should consider all files starting with _ProfitUI as core functionality, as well as eq2ui_custom.xml and eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml. The other files are usually more independent, ie you can often drop them without breaking things.
Unread 02-20-2008, 08:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Ok will start from scratch, tyvm
Closed Thread