EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-19-2012, 08:48 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default New to DrumsUI from Profit. Some questions

Hey Folks,

I love the look of this UI and the features, and after a number of guildies telling me to try it, I did. I installed the auto updater version and backed up all my character settings. When I go in as a newly created toon I am not prompted for anything and the UI looks very odd. I am attaching 2 screen shots. The first is what I see when I log in with a new toon. The second is what it looks like if I load the DrumsUI_1680x1050_layout.xml file. Do these look right? I havent seen what a newly installed drumsui should look like. Something seems a miss.

I know, for example, when I installed profit for the first time it prompted me for screen resolution etc. BTW mine is at 1920x1200

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000020.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	292.9 KB
ID:	7839  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000021.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	343.9 KB
ID:	7840  
Unread 03-19-2012, 09:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Usually you are only prompted to load UI settings if a file doesn't exist already.
And as for my included layouts, they are a bit dated and I apologies for keeping them in there as outdated files. I'll try to submit some more up-to-date layouts that might be a bit more common for users.

On a final note, my UI isn't really designed to fit together like a full game interface. Since most windows are free floating, it's just like a doctored up Default UI, free for the user to create their own preferred layout.
Unread 03-20-2012, 12:10 PM
A Berserk Golem

Thanks for the quick reply. I have moved things around and am liking it. Having a couple other issues, but posting in those threads.