=> MY UI AUTHOR PORTAL <=
=> SEAGOAT'S UI MODS SUPPORT THREAD <=
Please post any questions you have about my mods to the support thread. Bug reports and feature requests should be made through my Portal.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
This mod displays your current zone, locale, location coordinates, Earth time, and Norrath time. It is flanked by a graphical "clock" indicating the time of day (Norrath time) and a compass that indicates the direction you are currently facing.
When you hover your mouse over the text area, the display changes to show the current in-game day, month, date, and year. The tooltip that pops up will show your current locale, location coordinates, and camera heading.
This mod started out as [OCD-Adv] Compass and Clock by Jaxel
This mod differs from the original [OCD-ADV] Compass and Clock in these ways:
1. It fixes an old compass offset bug.
2. It utilizes the locale dynamic data (Self.ZoneLocaleName).
3. It updates references to old graphics that are no longer found in the default UI.
4. It features updated compass strip and compass background graphics.
HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
*** THIS IS A STAND-ALONE MOD. *** You no longer need to have the original [OCD-Adv] Compass and Clock by Jaxel installed first.
1. Follow the installation instructions for all UI mods here
- Long-awaited update to address outdated graphics references.
- General code cleanup.
- Updated locale element so that long names are truncated.
- Initial release.