Yet another target and implied target window for EQ2
Hope you all like it
- Click name to inspect players without rightclicking on the characters
- Health and power percentage
- Make the background semi-transparent (if you don't like the semi-transparent background, open the file in notepad and search for "opacity" and change "=0.500" to "=1.000")
- Added background (to suit the other pieces)
- Initial release
1. Create a folder called MyUI (you can name it anything you like but i am going to use this for my example here) inside your "<eq2 directory>/UI" (you should see "<eq2 directory>/UI/MyUI")
2. Extract the files into the folder "MyUI" (you should see "eq2ui_target.xml" and "eq2ui_impliedtarget.xml" and another folder called "images" with a file called "bars.dds" inside)
3. Next, open notepad and paste the following codes into it
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page Name="SkinInfoPage" ScrollExtent="800,600" Size="800,600" Visible="false">
<Data author="Me" contact="" description="MyUI" Name="SkinInfo" text="MyUI" version="1.0" />
You can change the author, description and text field into anything you like.
Click save as and type "eq2ui_skininfo.xml" (need to include the "" else it would save as a file with txt extension instead of xml) under the filename
4. Lastly goto you "<eq2 directory>/Everquest II" and open the file eq2.ini with notepad and insert the following codes
Save the file and you may login to the game.
5. For those already with custom UI directory, you just need to replace the "eq2ui_target.xml" and "eq2ui_impliedtarget.xml" with this and add the "bars.dds" into the "image" folder.
To all the UI authors here for their outstanding UIs and where us noobies learn from their codes. I especially wanted to thanks Drumstix42 for his codes from where i based mine on.