MY UI AUTHOR PORTAL:
SEAGOAT'S UI MODS SUPPORT THREAD:
Please post any questions you have about my mods to the support thread. Bug reports and feature requests should be made through my Portal.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
This mod reorganizes the equipment icons into a more intuitive arrangement.
The window content has been compacted to reduce the amount of empty space. The title bar has been removed, and the "Window Settings" and "Close" buttons have been moved down.
The icon arrangement is as follows:
APP HEAD / EQ HEAD
APP CLOAK / EQ CLOAK
APP CHEST / EQ CHEST
APP SHOULDERS / EQ SHOULDERS
APP FOREARMS / EQ FOREARMS
APP HANDS / EQ HANDS
APP LEGS / EQ LEGS
APP FEET / EQ FEET
(Below character info)
FOOD / DRINK / AMMO
NECK / WAIST
L EAR / R EAR
L RING / R RING
L WRIST / R WRIST
L CHARM / R CHARM
EQ PRIMARY / APP PRIMARY
EQ SECONDARY / APP SECONDARY
EQ RANGED / APP RANGED
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Just like the default Inspect Player window!
HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
1. Follow the installation instructions for all UI mods here: http://faq.eq2interface.com/
- Updated to be compatible with GU53: Shards of Destiny.
- Added tabs across the top and moved the "Close" and "Settings" buttons down below the character name.
- Moved Bio to new tab and added Achievements tab.
- More compression and removal of empty space.
- Updated to include primary, secondary, and ranged appearance slots that will be implemented with GU51. This meant rearranging a few of the icons; the food, drink, and ammo slots are now located below the character info.
- The health and power actual and max values have been combined on one line to compensate for the decreased space due to the placement of the food, drink, and ammo icons.
- The overall size of the window has been decreased to remove empty space on all sides.
- Initial release.