Placed the font that some people were missing in the download as well now.
Updated as requested...
Fixed maintained .. Drag top to show all 30
Ver 4 (of the other set of group mods)
1. Removed the EXP bars and replaced them with % values instead
2. Added the zone you are in (useful to see what instance number you are in)
3. Added a breath bar in same location as the casting bar, so no need to have the old breath window visible anymore whilst using this interface piece
4. Also whilst casting underwater you will see a thin version of the yellow casting bar above the new breath bar, so both are visible at the same time.
5. Added vitality % for adventure and tradeskills.
5. Added game and earth time into an unused corner of the window.
Added 5 checkboxes above the time they are,
Performance Profile 1, 2 and 3
Shaders on/off (this also turns shadows on/off as well)
For information on how to use and create your own profiles please read http://www.eq2interface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=3492
As this still works the same way as Kosmo's, The only change to his instructions are,
When you come to save the parsed profile select "Laffs" style.
3 profiles are included, but I highly recommend that you make at least 1 profile based on your current settings.
Install is simple just unzip the file and copy all files in the folder to your custom UI folder.
The screen shot was taken underwater and casting a combat art..
When not underwater or casting the space is blank as per the original version.
When casting on land or above water level the casting bar returns back to its original size.
*This mod is still intended to be added to the Nedra UI, Though with the inclusion of the font in the zip file it should work with other UIís*
To get rid of the Default breath and casting bars what I did was to when casting or underwater click on there window settings and set the opacity sliders all the way to the left.. then it's bye bye bulky windows lol.
Thanks to Tony (again ) for giving me permission to pull parts of his digital clock code apart to add in here.
Thanks to Mal for making a great UI in the first place, I hope the mods I have made to the window are still in keeping with the nature of the UI and do it justice.
Thanks to Kosmos for letting me adapt and use this profile mod.
Thanks to Ger for kindly including a checkbox in his parser for my settings.