MY UI AUTHOR PORTAL:
SEAGOAT'S UI MODS SUPPORT THREAD:
Please post any questions you have about my mods to the support thread. Bug reports and feature requests should be made through my Portal.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
This journal mod places the quest tree and quest description panes horizontally, rather than vertically the way the default journal does. It's based on the old Milquetowst Horizontal Quest Journal, which can be found here:
Most of the excess space around either pane has been removed, as well as the window title bar. The "Help," "Window Settings," and "Close" buttons have been moved down into the tab area.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Both panes can be resized by clicking and dragging the center splitter to the left or right. You can enlarge the window to allow further expansion of either pane.
PLEASE NOTE: This mod's right pane (where the quest description is displayed) is...quirky.
If the contents appear to be cut off on the right after resizing the left pane, simply select another quest OR resize the window from the right or bottom. This will nudge the problem text back into place.
HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
1. Follow the installation instructions for all UI mods here: http://faq.eq2interface.com/
2. If the "Help," "Window Settings," and "Close Window" buttons are not visible when you login for the first time using this mod, you should right-click on the window and choose "Window Settings." Click the "Default Opacities" button until all window elements are visible.
- Updated to include "Collection" drop-down sort menu implemented on 12/18.
- General update to the "Collection" tab; the other tabs received all the lovin' in the past, and I figured since I was adding the drop-down sort menu, I might as well spiff it up a bit.
There have been NO CHANGES to the "Active," "Completed," or "Group" tabs.
- Updated to include "Help" button that will be implemented with GU47.
- Fixed several element placement and size issues within the "Active," "Completed," and "Group" tabs.
- Slight placement tweaking for the tabs, "Settings" button, and "Close" button (just for aesthetics and to bring their positions in line with the rest of my mods).
- Updated for GU41 with "hide completed collections" checkbox.
- Initial release.