EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-28-2005, 02:05 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Quartz

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...ew.php?id=4348

best eq1 interface in my opinion - favorite is how the targeting is laid out.

Dont know if that is feasible with our current system...and the spell bar is quite different esp having to deal with the hotbars and such. But I would love the ability to see all my bags on the screen like they are laid out on this UI - and the hot switch to the shield / weap slots. Also I think it has a good feel everything you need to see on the bottom of the screen so I wouldnt have to look up / down for info.

Just an idea - I know it isnt really perfect for eq2 but I feel like it has a great look and it is super functional.
Unread 03-28-2005, 02:20 PM
A Berserk Golem
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by bneta86
http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...ew.php?id=4348

best eq1 interface in my opinion - favorite is how the targeting is laid out.

Dont know if that is feasible with our current system...and the spell bar is quite different esp having to deal with the hotbars and such. But I would love the ability to see all my bags on the screen like they are laid out on this UI - and the hot switch to the shield / weap slots. Also I think it has a good feel everything you need to see on the bottom of the screen so I wouldnt have to look up / down for info.

Just an idea - I know it isnt really perfect for eq2 but I feel like it has a great look and it is super functional.

bneta86, I was a hugh fan of the Quartz UI also. I basicaly really love the Intergrated HUD look, as opposed to just a bunch of disjointed windows, might i suggest one of three mods.

all availabel here under the Compete UI section of Downloads

TyeJae Quartz UI for EQ2

Night Elf ( not sure if anyone is updating this one, read the boards first )

or my personal favorite
Peridition/Tyejae - BottomV8
Unread 03-28-2005, 03:59 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Thanks for the ideas. I like the last one as well - however - I am not a big fan of the futuristic look.

I liked how Quartz kinda had that smooth feel - but not space game style.

Also - I prefer the standard style targeting look - i.e. quartz made them all efficient - % and numbers but kept the look of the normal target bar the same...just laid them out in an easy to see manner.

I would really love the bag mod and the group window mod from Quartz - because I can pick and choose the rest pretty easy...

just hoping the quartz author plays eq2 - or someone who is MUCH better at this stuff than I can hook one up similarly.

I also like the fact that the UI was see through...made it feel like an overlay - and not a block out of the screen - which helped i think. just me though ;-)

Again thanks for the pointers - but I have scoured the entire site and looked at just about every UI set and interface piece ... and not quite found the one thats "just right" on the bag mod / group window. --- or overall look/feel
Unread 03-28-2005, 06:23 PM
A Berserk Golem
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

btw most mods can be made see thru using the opacity built into EQ2