EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-13-2012, 10:04 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Crafting window in CoE

I'm aware of an issue where the crafting/recipe window doesn't have a titlebar and associated controls (eg. the Close button). I'll be looking into it and fixing it when I get the default and small variants fixed up and working. Thank gods for Subversion and the ability to track exactly what changed on things.
Unread 11-13-2012, 10:09 PM
A Griffon

Hmm using the one you added to the zip file and the close button is working fine once its moved as the top window. For a few it was greyed out but found my target casting bar was on top of it
Unread 11-14-2012, 12:02 AM
A Griffon

Durrrrrr... I had the window set to frame-only. Probably a leftover from the Profit default window. Setting it to frame-and-titlebar made the titlebar come back. So nothing broken except the Kerran's brain, apparently.
Unread 11-14-2012, 03:02 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Still having a totally different isue with mine and 2 other guild members. If we click on the workbench it crashes the game, if we just hit "N" the mesage " The TradeSkills TradeSkills window is not compatible with the current client. Please upgrade your UI mod to a compatible version or revert to the default UI (/loadui default).

Yes, the words "TradeSkills Tradeskills" is an exact quote.
Unread 11-14-2012, 03:14 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence_1 View Post
Still having a totally different isue with mine and 2 other guild members. If we click on the workbench it crashes the game, if we just hit "N" the mesage " The TradeSkills TradeSkills window is not compatible with the current client. Please upgrade your UI mod to a compatible version or revert to the default UI (/loadui default).

Yes, the words "TradeSkills Tradeskills" is an exact quote.
In this thread http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...t=16678&page=2 is a zip file with a tradeskills (large) file in it. Put that in your profit UI folder. No idea why but when I run the updater and select both default and larger they give that same error but the one in the zip doesn't
Unread 11-14-2012, 03:21 AM
A Brown Bear

"Go into the ProfitUI Updater, the Settings | Variants menu item, select the Tradeskill Window from the pull-down and hit the Default button. That resets the tradeskill window variant and forces the updater to download the default file (not any variant). The message you're getting is typical of the case where an old file's still there. That sometimes happens when you've got a variant selected for a window, the updater fails to download the variant's zipfile and unpacks the variant file from the old outdated zipfile. Forcing it back to the default should force the updater to remove the variant and download the default file to replace it.

If that doesn't work, go to the UI/ProfitUI folder, delete the eq2ui_tradeskills.xml file and re-run the updater. That'll force a re-download of the tradeskill window file."

Thank you very much for he help, he second option worked on my second try completely deleting the eq2ui_tradeskills.xml file, then selecting default under the drop down and letting the updater reinstall it.
Unread 11-15-2012, 09:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Something I noticed was that the <enter> key no longer started crafting or repeated crafting.

I fixed this by adding the following attribute to the BeginButton and Repeat buttons in the new eq2ui_tradeskills.xml.
IsDefaultButton="true"

Just in case anyone else was wondering.

Last edited by rviking : 11-15-2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Bad spelling!
Unread 11-15-2012, 11:53 PM
A Griffon

I'm just hoping the double pane version is coming. I can't stand that large thing and missing the effects like was in the double pane I know tk is busy and all so will just keep checking.
Unread 11-16-2012, 09:08 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk

I concur. The double pane crafting window was WAYYYY better. Is that coming back or did that change with CoE? I hope its not gone for good. I loved seeing my recipes on the right while crafting simultaneously on the left. It makes rush orders go faster as well when leveling.
Unread 11-16-2012, 01:01 PM
A Griffon

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16678

Plans are laid out there.