EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Closed Thread
Unread 03-11-2008, 05:30 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Map Last Updated?

I have the manual version. It is dated 1/28 here and that is when I last downloaded it. Auto version here is even older. Is there an EQ2map that shows VoES and other RoK instance zones? I heard you can see the traps in VoES on some map, but not mine.

LOL. Just googled VoES +map. Did you know there is such a thing for your carburator? Guess I better further qualify by EQ.

OK. Qualified by EQ as VoES +map +EQ. I ended up with some of Einstein's theories. To the Einstein types, VoES means velocity. EQ is an equation. And they map things in math. You can learn a lot on Google

Thanks.

Last edited by SilkenKidden : 03-11-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Unread 03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

The auto version date is only updated when the program it self is updated (when else would the date change? /boggle). The auto version is a downloader that pulls everything thats new from maps.eq2interface.com so its the most up to date.

To generate the manual version zip it takes a lot of CPU so I only update the file when there are big changes like added maps and such.
Unread 03-11-2008, 05:49 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
The auto version date is only updated when the program it self is updated (when else would the date change? /boggle). The auto version is a downloader that pulls everything thats new from maps.eq2interface.com so its the most up to date.

To generate the manual version zip it takes a lot of CPU so I only update the file when there are big changes like added maps and such.
If you have VoES in the auto map now, could you please zip it up for me? I'll be doing a lot of chromatic essence quests.

BTW, I am on Win 2K and can't use auto because of missing DLL's.

Thanks.

Last edited by SilkenKidden : 03-11-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Unread 03-11-2008, 05:53 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkenKidden View Post
BTW, I am on Win 2K and can't use auto because of missing DLL's.
I can assure you from personal experience that the updater works fine on W2k. Maybe try to find those missing .dll files instead.
Unread 03-21-2008, 12:53 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
I can assure you from personal experience that the updater works fine on W2k. Maybe try to find those missing .dll files instead.
I did a new install. I'll try it again and see. Don't know where to get the .dll, but I'll search the web when I find the name again.
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:09 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
The updater behaved differently this time. It went and got the missing files. It never offered to do that before. Nice that it did.

Message says it has been installed. I think it should run automatically the next time I open EQ2, so I will do that now.
Unread 03-21-2008, 07:27 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

updater does not run automatically when you run eq2, but you can configure it the other way around (have eq2 run automatically after you run the updater).
Closed Thread