EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 09-30-2009, 10:43 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

-New Browser window has been uploaded and is awaiting approval.

Slim/sleek look like other windows.
Retains current website even when closing the window.
Homepage and set homepage buttons.
Minimize button to reduce window to a small box.
Small minimum size.

Enjoy
Unread 10-20-2009, 06:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Hotbar UI and Timers

confused - when i click escape - a number shows sec till re-cast - but on other combat arts - or spells - no numbers - as far as i can tell - and can the numbers be any bigger?
Unread 10-20-2009, 06:29 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertox View Post
confused - when i click escape - a number shows sec till re-cast - but on other combat arts - or spells - no numbers - as far as i can tell - and can the numbers be any bigger?
Make sure to mouse over your hotbars once when logged in. If you're having strange problems besides that, try taking a screenshot and uploading it here.
Unread 11-08-2009, 01:42 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Updated player window I've been messing around with forever.
Just need to iron out any bugs, and try to get it to save options between sessions.

Just have to fix the aesthetic type-o's where it says Trauma 3 times hehe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	player_overview.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	7085  

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-08-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Unread 11-09-2009, 11:22 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

How far away are we from getting a full Custom UI Layout from youself?
The add on's your Creating are looking smooth and good
So when huh ..nudge nudge
Unread 11-09-2009, 11:55 AM
A Griffon

Just a little request

I really like some of your work, and I really enjoy the compact windows, I run a 23" screen with a 2048 x 1152 resolution, but I still find that I have too little actual screen..

So my request for your entire UI..

No black borders, 6+ Hotbars, 2+ chat windows and LOTS of free screen to look at

Thanks in advance
Unread 11-09-2009, 11:56 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixoa View Post
How far away are we from getting a full Custom UI Layout from youself?
The add on's your Creating are looking smooth and good
So when huh ..nudge nudge
Hmmmm

Well my guildies have been saying "do it, do it" and "I'll definitely try it out", so they're kinda helping me along.

It just takes the free time to get things together. I have a "few" more mods and windows I wanna get done before I put out a full set. And I would like to finish the possibility of saving options between sessions, to do away with as much of those customizations text files as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechau View Post
Just a little request

I really like some of your work, and I really enjoy the compact windows, I run a 23" screen with a 2048 x 1152 resolution, but I still find that I have too little actual screen..

So my request for your entire UI..

No black borders, 6+ Hotbars, 2+ chat windows and LOTS of free screen to look at

Thanks in advance
Anything's possible, it's all in the layout. What do you mean by no black borders? I think most of my windows are about as small as they're going to get. I guess it just depends what you prefer to have on screen at any given time.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-09-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Unread 11-09-2009, 01:27 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New player window uploaded and awaiting approval.
Unread 11-10-2009, 10:58 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Anything's possible, it's all in the layout. What do you mean by no black borders? I think most of my windows are about as small as they're going to get. I guess it just depends what you prefer to have on screen at any given time.
Its the setup that's hard, after you have made all the windows, its difficult to fit it on the screen

I did not mean black borders on the different windows, I ment the top and bottom standart black (Not sure what its called) that Fetish is showing

Still looking very much forward to see a full release
Unread 11-12-2009, 12:34 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Unkown

Ive installed new player window I cant seem to get cure button setting button to open popup window.

oakfn
Unread 11-12-2009, 12:58 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakfn View Post
Ive installed new player window I cant seem to get cure button setting button to open popup window.

oakfn
New version coming out tomorrow that should work a bit better, and includes a few more abilities built-in. Keep an eye out. And lemme know if that helps (when it's available).
Unread 11-19-2009, 09:38 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Downloaded new version still cant get popup to open,must b doin something wrong

Thanks for any help
Unread 11-20-2009, 02:42 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Did you or did you need to rename the included eq2ui_custom.xml or did you manually edit your own?
Unread 11-20-2009, 03:12 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Hey Drums, ya edited custom I have

Oakfn
Unread 11-20-2009, 04:47 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Can you copy and paste the contents of your eq2ui_custom.xml here inside the [code] tags? Just wanna make sure it's setup correctly.
Unread 11-20-2009, 11:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Befallen

Loot Window

could please edit this mod without the "Enter" and "ESC" key functionality or make it optional to turn on or off? I really enjoy this mod, but the enter to loot in NBG gets forces me to click greed if I am not paying attention, typing and looting do not go hand in hand.

thank you
Unread 11-20-2009, 12:17 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Sure np here you go

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
<include>eq2ui_custom_timer.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_custom_timersettings.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_custom_notes.xml</include>
<include>DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings.xml</include>

</Page>
Unread 11-20-2009, 01:55 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanless View Post
Loot Window

could please edit this mod without the "Enter" and "ESC" key functionality or make it optional to turn on or off? I really enjoy this mod, but the enter to loot in NBG gets forces me to click greed if I am not paying attention, typing and looting do not go hand in hand.

thank you
Surely. I'll look into getting an alternate version without that functionality. Would you still want enter to work when it's simply the "Loot" button for when solo'ing?
Unread 11-20-2009, 01:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Sure np here you go

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
<include>eq2ui_custom_timer.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_custom_timersettings.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_custom_notes.xml</include>
<include>DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings.xml</include>

</Page>
Hmmm... That's very odd. I'm really not sure why the window wouldn't be opening up for you. The button in the player window issues two commands for "/show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings" and then also tries to make the window visible via direct coding.

I'll see if I can experiment, but I'm not really sure why it's not opening on your end.
Try this: While in game try typing: /show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings
Unread 11-20-2009, 02:37 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Ya tryed show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings nothing happens.
this is in player window this look right?

Level.visible=false&#xD;&#xA;SettingsImage.visible=false" OnShow="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings&#xD;&#xA;hide_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings&#xD;&#xA;OnShow=&apos; &apos;" PackLocation="left,top" ScrollExtent="172,94" Size="172,94" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true">
<Button BackgroundOpacity="0.000" Location="153,74" Name="ShowSettings" OnHoverIn="Parent.absorbsinput=false" OnHoverOut="Parent.absorbsinput=true" OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings&#xD;&#xA;show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings&#xD;&#xA;Parent.Parent.DrumsUI_CureButtonSetti ngs.visible=true" ScrollExtent="12,12" Size="12,12" Style="/ButtonStyles.invisible" Tooltip="Open Cure Button Settings" />
<Image Location="153,74" Name="SettingsImage" Opacity="0.500" PackLocation="right,top" ScrollExtent="12,12" Size="12,12" SourceRect="483,178,496,191" SourceResource="images/windowelements.dds" Visible="false" />
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Self.MentorLevel" DynamicDataFilter="FFFD" Font="/TextStyles.Small.SmallStyle" Location="125,12" Margin="1,1,2,2" Name="MentorLevel" PackLocation="right,top" ScrollExtent="24,22" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.OutlineDrop.style" Size="24,22" textalign="center" TextAlignment="Center" Tooltip="Effective level" Visible="false" />
<Image BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" DynamicData="/GameData.Self.IsHated" GetsInput="true" Location="152,6" Name="CombatIcon" PackLocation="right, top" ScrollExtent="16,16" Size="16,16" Style="InCombat" Tooltip=":09e864967307661b:You are being attacked" />
<ImageStyle Filter="true" Name="InCombat">
Unread 11-20-2009, 02:38 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Unhappy

Wonder if Iam only havin problem?

thanks for replys back Drum
Unread 11-20-2009, 02:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Double check that you have installed both the updated files from the newest version (make sure you copied over the old ones) for both eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml and DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings.xml just for good measure.
Unread 11-20-2009, 02:58 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

ya just did again still no popup very sad day indeed has to be vista lol

its still a cool player window so Ill just use without that option

thanks again
Unread 11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
ya just did again still no popup very sad day indeed has to be vista lol

its still a cool player window so Ill just use without that option

thanks again
Well, if I find anyone else has this problem and they figure out the problem I'll surely let you know. As of now I'm stumped mate!
Unread 11-20-2009, 04:06 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Ya tryed show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CureButtonSettings nothing happens.
Exit the game, remove (keep it somewhere as a backup) your server_charactername_uisettings.xml and see if that helps, you must have moved it off screen or set it fully transparent.
Closed Thread