EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 10-23-2007, 04:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Uploaded my updated Bank window, with more windows on the way.
Enjoy
Unread 10-27-2007, 01:19 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Merchant window is back up, and ready for action
Gonna rerelease my target/implied window, so that they're up-to-date, and wait for the next expansion to do anything with the Persona window.

Have a few more in the works, and then I'll move towards some extra features for windows. But mainly I'm sticking to slimming down anything I can.

I also have to check the group window, as I'm not sure what needs to be updated for it yet.
Unread 11-02-2007, 11:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Target + Implied windows updated once again

I uploaded (waiting for approval atm) two version of the journal window. One is like default with a vertical layout, and the other is horizontal.

The horizontal one will soon be updated to include all the cool, useful information as well as my previous spell list (but updated!)
Unread 11-09-2007, 03:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New target + implied windows updated. Currently awaiting approval.

New version includes a new inspect button, allowing you to easily inspect a targeted PC. Button is normally at low visibility and goes to 100% opacity on mouse-over.

Enjoy

Unread 11-14-2007, 11:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Both my XP and Knowledge book windows have been revisited, and uploaded!
Slowly but surely working my way towards having a complete set that I'm content with. Then I'll be able to work towards some more specific features and side projects.

Speaking of.... I'm currently working on an up-to-date info center type window. It will include lots of the info found in the original Info Center and more. I hope to include all the latest expansion-related information, as well as updated past info. It should be a nice release, and I hope to keep it a very clean and easy to update window.

Also, I will be attaching some of this info to also go inside my Horizontal Journal window. It will include the commonly used quest information, IE Writs, HQ, L&L, ect

Keep an eye out...
As always, accepting feedback/suggestions/requests to my current windows, or any modifications someone would like to see done.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-14-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Unread 11-18-2007, 10:34 AM
A Brown Bear

Default [DrumsUI] Horizontal Journal

The download file is "DrumsUI_horizontal_journal_LU39.zip" and the files inside are dated 11/2 .. is this the correct download?

I ask because it says:
Current Version: LU40
Last Modified: 11-14-2007 01:25 AM by Drumstix42

Thanks for the great mods!
Unread 11-18-2007, 12:19 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Speaking of.... I'm currently working on an up-to-date info center type window. It will include lots of the info found in the original Info Center and more. I hope to include all the latest expansion-related information, as well as updated past info. It should be a nice release, and I hope to keep it a very clean and easy to update window.
You may have seen that I uploaded a T8 patch to the original infocenter, but it's incomplete in many aspects. Just so you don't duplicate work.

Great news that you want to provide (and hopefully maintain) a complete infocenter though. Let me already announce my interest to include it in ProfitUI.

Last edited by gm9 : 11-18-2007 at 04:00 PM. Reason: lack of typing skills
Unread 11-18-2007, 01:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashes2flames View Post
The download file is "DrumsUI_horizontal_journal_LU39.zip" and the files inside are dated 11/2 .. is this the correct download?

I ask because it says:
Current Version: LU40
Last Modified: 11-14-2007 01:25 AM by Drumstix42

Thanks for the great mods!
Correct. The 2 journal mods I uploaded when LU39 was the latest, but updated the download pages with "LU40" simply cause they're still compatible
I may just change the text on the page to say "compatible with latest update" or something along those lines.

And sounds good Gm9. I'll stay posted with any updates on it, and thanks for pointing out your update, as well.
Unread 11-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Oasis

First of all ... thank you ... for all your work

Just a question .... I use your bank UI ... My main UI is Fetish Nightfall ...
the only problem Im having is that I cant close my bank window ... have to use escape to do it .... same with the guild bank window atm ....
*also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this* ....
is this just happening to me .... or is it a known problem ....
just wondering .... I have no problem waiting if its known and being fixed in the future .... if not Im wondering if Ive done something wrong ??
Unread 11-18-2007, 02:13 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Wynd,

Thanks, you are correct to post here. Thank you for pointing out the bank window. It's not just you, I have an object in the UI covering the close button (whoops). I'll have that fixed and uploaded in a few

The guild bank on the other hand, I have not modded, so I'm not sure for that one.

*edit* Updated and awaiting validation

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-18-2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: updated
Unread 11-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Oasis

You just totally ROCK darlin .... thank you so so much !!!
*blows you a big ole smooootch !!!*

and WOW you are FAST
Unread 11-20-2007, 01:51 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New chat window released

In-game screenshot attached below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	in-game_chat.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	6139  
Unread 11-28-2007, 12:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Great UI, quick question tho...

Target / Implied Target Windows...

Great job, very simple and nice additions. However, is it possible to make it a tad more simple? I'd like to remove the "T" and "I" from the windows, is that possible?

Edit: Recent Experimentation, I opened up the UIBuilder for the first time in my life and tried it out myself, nevermind! Bravo job on the windows!

Last edited by Morakai : 11-28-2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Solved!
Unread 11-28-2007, 02:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default New Idea!

I was thru your other bits of UI, you seem to be like me. I like the default UI, but I think it could a bit more versatility. I dont need fancy leaf designs or technological borders and all that jazz. Simply put, I like your style.

Now back to the point, as I was looking thru your tid-bits I noticed an obsolete section containing the UI addition to scale your hotbar icons. Bravo btw, tho Sony made short work of it by including it into their default stuff. Oh well, I still give you credit where it is due. Now my question is, are you still able to create such a bar for any "icon window?" My reasoning for this question is because of the lack of icon scaling for the Spells/Maintained Spells/And the more recent Detrimental Spells. They're huge eye sores to me and I'd love to be able to scale them down. Also, a very neat idea, could it be possible to get a timer (in seconds) on the Maintained Spells and Detri Spells? Perhaps just very small numbers along the bottom of the icons. And for those with infinite timers, or "until canceled" timers, have it show nothing?

This is just my idea, could be crap, but I'd think it to be very useful!
Unread 11-28-2007, 10:52 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morakai View Post
Now my question is, are you still able to create such a bar for any "icon window?" My reasoning for this question is because of the lack of icon scaling for the Spells/Maintained Spells/And the more recent Detrimental Spells. They're huge eye sores to me and I'd love to be able to scale them down. Also, a very neat idea, could it be possible to get a timer (in seconds) on the Maintained Spells and Detri Spells? Perhaps just very small numbers along the bottom of the icons. And for those with infinite timers, or "until canceled" timers, have it show nothing?

This is just my idea, could be crap, but I'd think it to be very useful!
First of all, thanks for your compliments. I'm glad you figured out what you wanted to in the UIBuilder.

As for the resizable icons in the maintained/spell/detrimental spell windows, I was already planning to do something similar to what you were saying. Most likely they'll all be individually resized (rather than each window's icons set at the same time), but it should be possible nonetheless.

The timer on the buffs, as I know right now, can only be done on the maintained window (not sure on this). And for the remaining time, the dynamic data already hides unlimited duration buffs. For everything else, I would just have to size the numbers correctly, so that it would cut off at a good spot. Such as the "H" from hours or "M" from minutes, and otherwise just show the numbers for remaining seconds. I'll see how it goes.

Thanks again for your input, and look out for some released windows.

The Info Center is coming along nicely for anyone else interested.
Unread 12-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Pay it Forward!
Premium Member

Server: Butcherblock
Default Guild Bank possibility?

kudos to all your pieces! I use many of them, thank you!
was wondering if you had thought about or had plans to make a guild bank window in the future? I have tried to no avail to 'downsize' the default (just do away with all the extra spacing) but coming from an eq1 interface editor to eq2 is just too different. I could work wonders with the eq1 files but am just completely at a loss on how to do anything with the eq2 xml files lol.
there was a 3/4 size guild bank window piece awhile back but with the changes to the window that one doesn't have the bank 'settings' in it and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put em in there, gave up after 15-20 log-ins with nothing but a black box where the guild bank should be hehe.
any tips, directions, info would be so greatly appreciated on how to accomplish this if you do not plan on anything like it anytime!
Unread 12-05-2007, 01:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahiah View Post
kudos to all your pieces! I use many of them, thank you!
was wondering if you had thought about or had plans to make a guild bank window in the future?
A good request. I kind of forgot about the guild bank window. Currently working on a few things at the moment but it probably won't be too much longer 'til I can work on some new stuff.

I also have a portal now. There's not much over there yet, but hopefully I'll fill it up and use it as I can. People can now submit requests and bug reports, and I think that's pretty cool.
Unread 01-15-2008, 08:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I just wanted to put out an update on the InfoCenter I have in progress. So far everything is going great. The holiday's set me back a lot, but I've made a great deal of progress this week, and I've really been able to piece the window together how I originally wanted it. It should be a nice clean release, and hopefully will be out soon
Unread 02-23-2008, 09:02 PM
A Griffon
Featured

InfoCenter soon! I'll be making a separate topic dedicated to it.
Unread 02-28-2008, 03:23 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Updated the persona window a bit.
New guild bank window released.

I plan to continue to keep the Info Center updated, as well as implement the quest-related tabs into the Quest Journal. Can make jumping back and forth a bit easier, and it being a default window, it saves which Tab was opened when closed.

Other updates on the way include simple player window update, pet window, and the inventory window. Hoping to mess around with the spell recast timers for next Game Update as well.
Unread 03-09-2008, 05:43 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Updated and uploaded a target window update, allowing it to be used with both con systems (v0 or v1).

Also uploaded a player window mod, which includes percentages, and click-to-cure buttons. These buttons do not require the player to target their self.
Unread 06-02-2008, 11:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks to the Living Legacy program being offered by EQ2, I shall be returning and doing some updates finally! I'm excited to get the InfoCenter back into True up-to-date status, as well as getting other updates completed.

*EDIT*

New bank window update!

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 06-03-2008 at 03:51 AM.
Unread 06-03-2008, 09:38 AM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Bagmod please... all the old ones seem to have huge deadspace bugs in them. The bottom and top areas have like half an inch of deadspace. O.o
Unread 06-04-2008, 12:01 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Hmm Really? I'm using the default UI bags and there's almost no extra deadspace in them.

Here's my setup:
  • Window Settings:
    • Frame and Title: None
  • Bag Options:
    • Icon Size: 34
    • Icon Padding: 0

Attached is a screenshot of my settings in action. Let me know if this helps any. (Ignore the offset numbers, I was using /loadui while in-game)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bags_screenshot.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	6453  

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 06-04-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Unread 06-04-2008, 02:06 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Target/Implied window update!

• There was a good bit of extra space at the bottom of the windows when the border/backdrop was on. This is now gone.
  • The inspect button has been removed, and now click the target's name will inspect the targeted player.
  • A new button has been added that shows up when mousing over the window, that will toggle the effects for each window seperately.
  • Clicking the "T" in the target window will toggle the con_version

Enjoy! Feedback welcomed.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 06-04-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Closed Thread