EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 09-14-2009, 03:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Befallen
Default Trying to Use the Eq2 UI Builder Program

Hello,

I am trying to use this program and can't figure a darn thing out. I have tried the manual that came with the file. All it does is describe each piece which is great but that doesn't tell me how to use it. I have tried a manuel found on the forums here, even posted on its thread, but run into the issue that nothing is clickable or movable after pulling up the MainHud stuff.

Would like to see a walkthrough for putting in new windows, like I like different pieces from the different sets, but cannot see how they addes there layout of information or new windows.

Have used the EQ2 UIBuilder that came with my Eq2 stuff and even downloaded one to make sure I had most recent version. Got the group window to highlight but was not able to click on it and move, nor even resize it.

Is there a great walkthrough out there? And is there a bug with the clicking moving part of the Builder? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Li`Ayr, Befallen Server
Unread 09-14-2009, 03:20 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Click the top left icon of the window which shows the interface so it is deactivated.
Unread 09-14-2009, 08:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Top left ... meaning the play button? When it isn't um depressed the whole area vanishes when i click... will try. TY
Unread 09-14-2009, 08:18 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yes. If it vanishes ... um ... never seen that happen.
Unread 12-17-2009, 12:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Well I got it where i can play with things, guess I am just gonna have to playw with them now ty.