Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 12-31-2005, 09:11 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Default EverQuest II - Expansion 2

Some clues about the new EQ2 expansion can be found by filling out a crossword puzzle.

http://eq2.ogaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16061

Interesting.
Unread 12-31-2005, 11:31 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: The Bazaar

this is no big supprise, it's the nature of SOE to release expansions once the game starts to stagnate ( and being as tiny as EQ2 is it did that fast after release ).

in my opinion though they are releasing velious, or whats left of it....... possibly even faydwer with that tiny reff to the horizons ( drake scale hills for those you whom've not read the original vision, nor bothered to read the history/lore ).

anyhow my best of luck to those who remain
Unread 01-01-2006, 12:39 AM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Taleisin The Seer
this is no big supprise, it's the nature of SOE to release expansions once the game starts to stagnate ( and being as tiny as EQ2 is it did that fast after release ).

in my opinion though they are releasing velious, or whats left of it....... possibly even faydwer with that tiny reff to the horizons ( drake scale hills for those you whom've not read the original vision, nor bothered to read the history/lore ).

Where did I say this was a surprise? They said they were going to release some info on the expansion soon over the past few months.

I'm still having a ton of fun in eq2 (lvl51 pally) so I'm excited to hear anything about the expansion.

Last edited by Dolby : 01-01-2006 at 12:42 AM.
Unread 01-01-2006, 01:02 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

It shouldn't be a surprise They have this stuff planned out, and sorted in to teams from the beginning. I know things are different when it starts, and for the first year or so, but basically it's something like 2 expansion packs, and 4? adventure packs, a year.

But if your a die hard EQ fan like I am, you're excited nontheless to figure out what new and exciting stuff is on the way. If I thought any other game was better, I wouldn't be playing this

OH, and thanks for the link Dolby!
Unread 01-01-2006, 04:27 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Taleisin The Seer

I know it is a mistake to even say this. And I am quite sure I will get flamed for it but.....

There is at least one of us that just wish you would go away. If you dont like EQ2 anymore fine. Please just go play your other game. Why are you still hanging around here anyway?

MorpheusDead

“It is a curious thing, that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author--and even more curious that he did not learn it better.” (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)
Unread 01-01-2006, 05:03 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Server: Oasis

Kingdome of the sky or somthing like that from what I've picked up on the SOE forms. I realy hope its just an expansion and not a teir increase too.
Unread 01-01-2006, 01:51 PM
A Griffon

Server: The Bazaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheusdead
I know it is a mistake to even say this. And I am quite sure I will get flamed for it but.....

There is at least one of us that just wish you would go away. If you dont like EQ2 anymore fine. Please just go play your other game. Why are you still hanging around here anyway?

MorpheusDead
well because I am still modding for EQ2 and I still like EQ2 alot, I've just not the time really to run it anymore. but fine I'll leave since I annoy you so..