EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 07-19-2011, 08:07 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Unhappy Ok blond moment

I have installed the DrumUI files, including the Interface files and have updated the equi.custom to include the lines noted in the download page. I am missing windows. Can I get some help figuring out how to fix this please?

[IMG][/IMG]
Unread 07-20-2011, 03:26 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Which download(s) have you grabbed exactly so I can help further. Installing the Full Interface, or just certain individual pieces?

From your screenshot and short post I'm not sure exactly what windows you're missing but trying to get working.
Unread 07-20-2011, 06:43 PM
A Brown Bear

I installed the full version, plus the additonal interface files with the start the menu. Just don't know how/why the rest of the windows are not appearing.
Unread 07-20-2011, 08:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

If you have Java installed you might consider using my Updater (link in my signature) which will also install the UI correctly for you.

I'm not really sure what you mean by the other "start the menu" stuff. All the DrumsUI files needed are included in the Full Interface. You shouldn't have to do anything except unzip the file into your main EverQuest II folder.
Unread 07-20-2011, 09:56 PM
A Brown Bear

Maybe start menu was not the correct phrase. Maybe main menu would be better? The extra files are found listed below the DRUMUI interface info.

•View the full feature listing and read from the Support Topic here:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=87267
•Read about Quick Cast & Cure buttons here:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13801
•Read about Item Notes here:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14612
•Note: The InfoCenter is fully compatible with the DrumsUI. However, it is not included in this zip!

I did have problems with station launcher so uninstalled and reinstalled using the original patcher. It installed under user file, though I don't see how this would cause a problem.

I do have Java and did try running your updater just to make sure that all the files made it, but that didn't work either (sigh).
Unread 07-20-2011, 10:13 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Those mods you are listing are already included in the UI in the Full Release, except for the InfoCenter.

You should probably just delete your drumsUI folder, and then try using the Updater. Once you can confirm it's working, then you can try installing the InfoCenter along side. I haven't updated the Info Center in a long time.
Unread 07-22-2011, 11:18 PM
A Brown Bear

Ok I'll give it a try.
Unread 07-23-2011, 02:05 PM
A Brown Bear

Finally, removed all old UI's except the defaults and reloaded. Most of the windows where there except the stats bar with the menu button.

Had to change my screen resolution to find it as it was off the screen.

I have everything now. Thanks for help and patience.
Unread 07-23-2011, 03:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Glad you got it working and figured it out all out. Sometimes UI stuff is best handled one part at a time