EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread

Unread 10-17-2007, 03:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Group clicky-cures broken again

So, deleted my ProfitUI folder and let the new version download, and it seems nice so far. But the new group window's quick buttons are completely broken. The subclass detecting hotbuttons just show a long text string and the clicky-cure buttons just pop up the message "This spell or ability is no longer available" in the Game tab. This is on a Defiler, so I'm using the priest spells.
Unread 10-17-2007, 03:37 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Should work. Make sure you do not have any files excluded from downloading in the updater settings.
Unread 10-17-2007, 04:22 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Like I said, I deleted the entire folder.

It seems to be a moot point, though. I genuinely don't understand what happened (I've been in the same sage camp since I posted an hour and a half ago, no logging, no zoning, no deaths), but they work now. The tooltips are correct and everything.

Umm, thanks?
Unread 10-17-2007, 04:40 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Lol, you're welcome.

Let me know if it happens again though. I did have some issues with interface lag when coding it, which is why I removed a whole lot of code from the raid window again. After some extensive testing I thought I had it under control now, but it may be the reason for what you have seen. It is most likely to happen when you first log in or change toons. In the latter case you may get the spells for the subclass you had logged in previously.

The built-in workaround is to toggle the groupwindow (hit alt-g twice), but please still let me know if you need to do that since then I'll have to try and tweak the code some more.
Unread 10-17-2007, 03:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Oasis

hmm broken for me also... deleted all files etc... dont work anymore... sniff

loggin in again to see if the problem was fixed by itself :P

*edit*
nope did not work... same msg as from the OP "This spell or ability is no longer available" in the Game tab.

im a mystic btw, so is this shaman related?!?

*edit2*
im trying to cure myself, dunno if the grp window works, gonna try to test that too...
btw the ALT + G x2 trick worked!

Last edited by shooter : 10-17-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Unread 10-17-2007, 06:08 PM
A Coastal Crab

havent been in a group yet, but the self-cure isnt workin for me. i get the same msg as the mystic. ima fury. dont know if that matters or not
Closed Thread