EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 12-11-2004, 08:45 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: The Bazaar
Default The Solo Adventures

Don't have time to find a group of friends hanging around in the tavern? Tired of barbarians constantly running into battle while you're still tightening the straps of your breastplate? Or are you just the strong, silent type that knows the only way to get a job done right is to do it yourself?

If you're brave enough to venture throughout Norrath without needing several friends to watch your back, then you're not alone. Yet, at the same time, you ARE alone. So very alone.

dang SOE, make us feel bad for being soloist

Full Story
Unread 12-17-2004, 05:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

woo hoo! 3 quests i can do solo post lvl 20!

thanks for the link.

why do i like to solo? i just hate people. what's wrong with that? an overpopulated mmo lets me hate tons of people all day long!
Unread 12-18-2004, 02:21 AM
A Brown Bear

This is where multiple personality comes in handy.. acept bob cant be on the second computer when i am at this one.. i think he is lazy.. soloing is just grouping with yerself =D
Unread 12-18-2004, 03:36 AM
A Griffon

Server: The Bazaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelvin
This is where multiple personality comes in handy.. acept bob cant be on the second computer when i am at this one.. i think he is lazy.. soloing is just grouping with yerself =D
I've found a way for jim-bob to play while I play, I simple adopted the gollum/smeagol mentality.. groups kick me out after a few minutes

shut up bob
Unread 12-18-2004, 04:16 AM
A Brown Bear

ahh i have had that problem a couple times..
Unread 12-18-2004, 08:57 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Question

Sorry for going off in a different tangent on the same topic...

But yeah, what happened to the solo content that EQII was repute to have to accommidate the solo players? They were so big on saying, 'Many had issues that EQ forced one to group to see a lot of the content in the game, so we decided to make EQII very accommidating to the solo player.' What happened? Did that idea just get thrown in the circular file?

Walks away grumbling, solo.
Unread 01-01-2005, 08:19 PM
A Griffon

Server: Runnyeye

Well I hit lvl 20 as a monk now, and I have found that to get exp, many of the green mobs are a low risk kill solo , but a blue mob can get you lower than 50% health easy, so making it quite risky if you get an add , as for white mobs you get well close to death, So yes solo seems to be very slow way to get exp but on the upside there is lots you can solo in Antonica anyway, just dont expect fast exp thats all lol

I would just like to add the main reason for my buying the game was so i could solo easy and get decent exp at the same time if i wanted to, but as you all have pointed out this does not seem to be the case

just my 2cents worth of ramblings lol
Unread 01-02-2005, 03:29 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Yeah the con system doesn't really match what one would think it. If something is white, the fight should be able to go both ways (thinking average gear, not the best for the level).
Unread 01-03-2005, 08:40 PM
A Griffon

Server: Runnyeye

Yes you right, just as an example i took on a highwayman beside the little bridge it coned gray to me lol , and it still got me down to 55% lol , but the group of them in the valley just around the corner i came out of that skirmish with 18% hp's left lol , this is solo , and there is 5 in 1st group maybe 4 , but that not important the point is its like WTF?? , they all con the same , the one guy did me more harm than the group realy at the same con lol , solo is getting costly to repair my armor and on the exp debt lol, Ok there has gotta be sombody to ask this "so why not get a group?" ... answer is i dont always have time to find a group and then when i do 80% of the time they dont want to go after the mobs i need at the time, so its a catch 22 situation i guess....... Sod it where's that Barbie make over cd gone =p
Unread 01-13-2005, 08:00 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Mistmoore

Are quests any good? LOL
Unread 01-13-2005, 08:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quests rock in EQ2.