EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 12-10-2010, 11:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Harvest Supply Depot Data Export

I like to keep track of what is the in the guild supply depot so we don't have an overabundance of one tier of supplies and an extreme shortage of another. Is there a way to export this list so I can import the data into say an SQL database to run reports on so I can quickly and easily identify what resources I need?

Any help on this would be truly magnificent.
Unread 12-14-2010, 06:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

hey i am looking for something similar but it seems that the only way to export any data is via sending it to chat while logging is on and parse the log file. I have been playing with this to no success as i have no idea how to get the info to past.

My current attempt looks something like this
Code:
<Button Location="75,410" Name="SendtoChat" OnActivate="stest=('Parent.ScrollPage.SelectedItem.row Icon.Text') say=(&quot; Item: &quot; ## stest)" PackLocation="right,bottom" PackSize="fixed,fixed" ScrollExtent="128,30" Size="128,30" Style="/CommonElements.PushButton.data.style">Dump</Button>
but all it outputs is this to chat:
Code:
You say "Item: Parent.ScrollPage.SelectedItem.row Icon.Text"
Unread 12-14-2010, 09:37 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

"row Icon" sounds like an icon object. Those do not have a text property. Also without checking the source file it is likely a hardcoded list that is easier accessed by placing the code OnHoverIn of the selectedItem row itself.

Last edited by gm9 : 12-14-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Unread 12-14-2010, 11:56 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

They are trying to feedback the icon's stacksize, which I'm not sure of how to do. It doesn't show how many of each item exists, except for the item stack text which shows on the icon.
Unread 12-15-2010, 09:02 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Assuming that stack numbers are an XML object at all, I don't think anyone has found a way to address it yet.
Unread 12-15-2010, 04:20 PM
A Brown Bear

i understand what you guys are saying and yes I am trying to find out how to access the stack size of the item... One method i haven't tried yet was to remove the icon and make a text element with the same name see if the count shows up. not pretty but might be a workaround. Will post if works.

---Edit---
It worked!!! Now to see if i can send the text to chat.... I will post the code if i can get it to work.

Last edited by Macrixen : 12-15-2010 at 04:29 PM. Reason: update
Unread 12-15-2010, 06:05 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Nice thinking, I like it.
Unread 12-16-2010, 06:11 AM
A Brown Bear

My method doesn't work does not work as easily as hoped and just putting parent.row Icon.Text in the onHoverIn shows only the text within the brackets, meaning the default text for the line "table entry" or "table level". it does this to all the text elements. My next thought process is leading me to a textbox... will try when i get home from work. If someone else wants to try it please post if it worked or not.
Unread 12-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Any one tried reading LocalText? Just a thought, It could be of no use.
Unread 12-16-2010, 05:55 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Any one tried reading LocalText? Just a thought, It could be of no use.
text and localtext say the same for me.

I just can't get it to send it to chat... Just getting table entry which is what is used as placeholder in the code ">table entry</text>"
--edit--
Eureka!! ok so i tried dropping the parent in the code and just did localtext in the onhoverin within the scroll page and it worked hehe
Code:
<Text DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="1,0" Name="row Icon" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="f,f" ScrollExtent="68,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="42,42" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" OnHoverIn="say=('LocalText')" />
--Edit2--
Ok now for the really fun part... How in the world do you simplify this so that you won't have to mouse over every item 200x for both count and name? You can't call the localtext out of any element except the one that houses the data your looking for. SelectedItem doesn't work because it's not a list. few possibilities here, though not sure how to implement it.
1.)create variables in which the localtext of each element gets sent to.(really can't work due to the fact it's a templated format)
2.)Create a data object(don't have any clue as to how to do this)
3.)try and figure out how they named the templated items after it's been filled.

Here is the complete code as I use it.
Code:
    <Composite Location="17,125" Name="Items" Orientation="Horizontal" PackSize="a,a" ScrollExtent="316,273" Size="316,273" SpacingType="Fill">
        <Page DropToParent="true" Name="ScrollPage" PackSize="absolute,absolute" ScrollExtent="294,273" ScrollSize="1,44" Size="294,273">
            <Text DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="1,0" Name="row Icon" OnHoverIn="Count=(&apos;Count: &apos; ## &apos;LoaclText&apos;)" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="f,f" ScrollExtent="42,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="42,42" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" />
            <Text DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="47,0" Name="row Item Name" OnHoverIn="Name=(&apos;Item: &apos; ## &apos;LocalText&apos;)" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="178,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="178,42" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" />
            <Text ContextCapable="true" DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="226,0" Name="row Level" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="f,f" ScrollExtent="68,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="68,42" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" />
            <Image AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#4A404A" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" DropToParent="true" Name="row Selection" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="293,42" Size="293,42" />
        </Page>
        <Scrollbar ArrowPressSound="sounds/button" Control="ScrollPage" HideIfUnnecessary="false" Location="294,0" MaximumSize="22,16384" MinimumSize="22,60" Name="Scroll" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="fixed,absolute" ScrollExtent="22,273" Size="22,273" Style="/CommonElements.ScrollbarVertical.data.style" />
    </Composite>

Last edited by Macrixen : 12-17-2010 at 06:09 AM.
Unread 12-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

This is how i would code the window. I would save it in its own UI folder and when I wanted the sample data I would load that UI and open the window. Once you have the data reload your normal UI.

Code:
<Composite Location="17,125" Name="Items" Orientation="Horizontal" PackSize="a,a" ScrollExtent="316,273" Size="316,273" SpacingType="Fill">
	<Page DropToParent="true" Name="ScrollPage" OnShow="'row Icon'.Visible=True
'row Item name'.Visible=True
DumpToChat.Press=True" PackSize="absolute,absolute" ScrollExtent="294,273" ScrollSize="1,44" Size="294,273" Visible="False">
		<Button Name="DumpToChat" OnPress="Text=Item ## ' ' ## Qty
say Text" />
		<Text DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="1,0" Name="row Icon" OnShow="Parent.DumpToChat.Qty=LocalText" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="f,f" ScrollExtent="42,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="42,42" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" Visible="False"/>
		<Text DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="47,0" Name="row Item Name" OnShow="Parent.DumpToChat.Item=LocalText" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="178,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="178,42" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" />
		<Text ContextCapable="true" DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="226,0" Name="row Level" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="f,f" ScrollExtent="68,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="68,42" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" Visible="False"/>
		<Image AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#4A404A" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" DropToParent="true" Name="row Selection" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="293,42" Size="293,42" />
	</Page>
	<Scrollbar ArrowPressSound="sounds/button" Control="ScrollPage" HideIfUnnecessary="false" Location="294,0" MaximumSize="22,16384" MinimumSize="22,60" Name="Scroll" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="fixed,absolute" ScrollExtent="22,273" Size="22,273" Style="/CommonElements.ScrollbarVertical.data.style" />
</Composite>
Unread 12-17-2010, 07:14 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
This is how i would code the window. I would save it in its own UI folder and when I wanted the sample data I would load that UI and open the window. Once you have the data reload your normal UI.

Code:
	<Page DropToParent="true" Name="ScrollPage" OnShow="'row Icon'.Visible=True
'row Item name'.Visible=True
DumpToChat.Press=True" PackSize="absolute,absolute" ScrollExtent="294,273" ScrollSize="1,44" Size="294,273" Visible="False">
		<Button Name="DumpToChat" OnPress="Text=Item ## ' ' ## Qty
say Text" />
		<Text DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="1,0" Name="row Icon" OnShow="Parent.DumpToChat.Qty=LocalText" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="f,f" ScrollExtent="42,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="42,42" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" Visible="False"/>
		<Text DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="47,0" Name="row Item Name" OnShow="Parent.DumpToChat.Item=LocalText" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="178,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="178,42" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" />
		<Text ContextCapable="true" DropToParent="true" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="226,0" Name="row Level" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="f,f" ScrollExtent="68,42" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Drop.style" Size="68,42" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" Visible="False"/>
	</Page>
</Composite>
doesn't work as you have it.. the scrollpage is blank. i'll tinker with it and see if i can find a way t make that work as that makes sense
Unread 12-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Hmm, yea I guess the game assumes all objects are already visible and thus doesn't bother setting that property.
Unread 12-19-2010, 08:06 PM
A Brown Bear

aye... seems like they have removed the visible parameter on all the text elements. I tried making them go visible=false with OnMouseIn and didn't work. I also tried a button that turned scrollpage visible to see if manual would do it...no luck. seems the only way would probably be see if the text elements be accessed externally which is prob a negative... sigh