EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 10-18-2007, 04:56 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default unable to resize bags

I patched Profit this morning (10/18/07) and noticed when I acquired larger bags I was unable to resize them. Has anyone else had this issue? And if so is there a known fix?
Unread 10-19-2007, 04:12 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Bags resize fine. Maybe you locked the bag window?
Unread 10-19-2007, 05:52 PM
A Forest Scavenger

bags not locked. d/l the latest files today and when I log in the last row of bags are cut in half. If I select reset default opacities, the bags appear normal, but once I try moving an item, the bottom half of the last row disappears again.
Unread 10-19-2007, 08:07 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Now that's a different problem, I thought you could not resize. The bags cutting off cannot be helped with the bags where the titlebar can be toggled. If you close and open them again (press b twice) the size will reset.

You can also extract the optional _eq2ui_inventory_bag (fixed titlebars).zip instead. This will force titlebars on all your bags but will prevent them from being cut off.

Or just don't use titlebars more on the default bags.
Unread 10-20-2007, 02:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Resizing issues

Actually I'm unable to resize my bags after running the updater yesterday. The bags are not locked, I'm able to move them and interact with them as usual, just no way to change them from say 5x4 to 4x5.
Unread 10-20-2007, 03:58 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Maybe you have clickthrough checked in windowsettings. I assure you that both variants can be freely resized. Due to the minimal deadspace it can sometimes be a bit difficult to grab the corner for resizing but it works.
Unread 10-20-2007, 04:25 PM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Same problem here - it has always been tricky to get the resize arrows - but now just impossible. Willl check clickthru...
Unread 10-20-2007, 06:45 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Lucan DLere

You have to have a good mouse and a steady hand. I think you have exactly one pixel handles to resize the bags.

Visit Othesus World!
Unread 10-20-2007, 10:00 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Of course, same as the hotbars. More than one pixel deadspace would be a waste.

I must have the good mouse I guess because it never was an issue for me, but if people really have problems with this I could be talked into making it two pixels.
Unread 10-21-2007, 09:18 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Everfrost

lol

Well, I have been using your/this UI for a long time now and I always can get the bags to resize. So put me in the steady hand and good mouse camp - still don't work.

EDIT: Don't ask me why or how - but in a lastminute effort to resolve this - all my problems (including this - have been fixed).

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions.

Last edited by KrafoogooEF : 10-21-2007 at 11:18 AM.
Unread 10-21-2007, 05:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I too am having problems resizing the bags.. never had a problem with this before the latest patch..
Unread 10-21-2007, 05:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Maybe you have clickthrough checked in windowsettings. I assure you that both variants can be freely resized. Due to the minimal deadspace it can sometimes be a bit difficult to grab the corner for resizing but it works.
I did check that prior to posting. As others have stated, I am still unable to resize bags. Not game breaking obviously but hoping for a resolution. Thanks for the suggestion and I <3 this UI
Unread 10-22-2007, 04:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Crushbone

I am having problems resizing my bags and boxes as well. Although I can not resize the bags and boxes, I can resize the hot bars with no problem. I have checked my click through to make sure that was not on and it was not and I can move the bags around but can not resize them. Is there anything I can do to fix them so I can adjust the size of them. Thank you and keep up the great work with this UI.
Unread 10-24-2007, 06:49 PM
A Brown Bear

Same problem here.. on one PC I can resize but the other I cant.. the one that cant is 1680x1050 rez, the other is 1280x1024.
Unread 10-25-2007, 04:18 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Default Same issue...

Same issue here. Just patched to the new 4.1 and was trying to adjust the bags. Was able to relocate them at will, but when it came to trying to resize them, cannot do it.

I have my quiver normally in a 2 line setting, but it reset to a 2 1/2 line setting, so was trying to stretch it out... have gone through every setting on my bag options and window options... nothing.

I too use 1680 x 1050...
Unread 10-27-2007, 06:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi same problem here im running 1440x900 res and cant grab a corner to resize bags say 5x4 to say 4x5...great UI keep up the good work
Unread 10-27-2007, 09:23 AM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Lucan DLere

Yeah, same problem here. Not a huge deal but I thought should mention I am having the issue as well.
Unread 10-27-2007, 09:57 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Test

Same problem.. tried everything in this thread. Just cannot resize bags. As someone said, not a gamebreaker, but it does make my teeth itch on occasion

playing at 1280x1024
Unread 10-27-2007, 11:39 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Confirmed. I hopped onto a US server and bags cannot be resized. On EU servers which don't have GU39 yet resizing still works flawlessly, so this is a GU39 issue.

I'll try to find a workaround one of these days. I wish SOE would tell us when they change things like these...
Unread 10-31-2007, 01:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Great thanks for the update looking forward to a fix
Unread 11-01-2007, 10:19 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Fixed on the auto-updater now.
Closed Thread