Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-20-2013, 10:29 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Guild Window Searching

There is a thread over on the EQ2 forums asking for some specific changes in the Guild Window.

Specifically, the requested features are:
  • Ability to search for a specific character name (probably would be good to be able to do the first few letters and a wildcard)
  • Ability to search for keywords in the Notes and Officer Notes (probably would be good to be able to do the first few letters and a wildcard)
  • Some means to be able to expand the Officer Notes. With the addition of purchasable character slots, we do need more room to list alts.
I would guess that the first two would be doable, since the UI displays that data, a RegEx search seems doable. I'd add a search box with radio buttons (or a drop-down). I'd make the default search be for Name, or select to search Notes or Officer Notes.

The other feature that should be in every Guild Window is the ability to send an invite to a guild member for a group or raid. Building a raid, this seems like it would be really handy.

So, to our fearless UI developers, how much of this is possible, and is anyone interested in tackling it?