EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 04-19-2009, 09:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default buttons - send tells to players

Hello!

I have modded a little in the group window and made some custom buttons ( borrowed the code from Rickf7666 (thanks alot for the PlayerString way of getting the target, helped ALOT). I tried to add a tell to the spelltarget, but cant get it to work. This is my code:

Code:
<Button BackgroundOpacity="0.000" Name="FDButton" OnPress="PlayerString=Parent.Parent.MemberInfo.Name.Text&#xD;&#xA;clearabilityqueue ; cancel_spellcast ; useabilityonplayer PlayerString SpellName ; tell PlayerString Msg" ScrollExtent="23,23" Size="23,23" SpellName="Mortal Embrace" Msg="You have been FD'ed! Press X to get up" Tooltip="Feign Death" />
as you can see, I try to reuse the PlayerString to get a target for my tell, but it wont work.
Unread 04-19-2009, 04:38 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Have you tried putting the tell on it's own line? I don't know if your editing via text editor or UIBuilder.

I think there's only so many commands you can separate by a semi-colon.
Unread 04-19-2009, 04:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

There's no limit on the number of commands on a line but the semicolon is not a valid command separator at all. So yes, just do a linebreak instead, the rest looks good.
Unread 04-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Yeah, the semicolon appears to be the problem. It used to work, but when they changed the macro system up from just 3 lines to the new system they similarly changed it so that ; no longer separates commands.