EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 12-30-2009, 01:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default /refreshuidata

Since /refreshuidata is still not working for group or raiddata i guess this has been abandoned? Any other way to populate the group and raidwindow with data after an /loadui besides zoning?
Unread 12-30-2009, 01:36 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

(moved your post out of the essentially unrelated thread you had resurrected, please don't)

I think starting auto-attack populates some of it but not all. You can also relog instead of zoning though.
Unread 02-23-2010, 06:39 PM
A Griffon
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Server: Unrest

I know this post is going on 3 months old, but I just thought I'd mention that I fixed a lot of these issues with /refreshuidata.

If you see any other bits of client data that does not get updated when this command is run, let me know.

Because the command is so heavy and sends so much data, we throttled it to something like once per 30 seconds. So if you try to /loadui too fast, you may not get the update.
Unread 02-23-2010, 07:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Cool, thanks for the update rothgar. While I still use loadui to test most layout stuff. For the real testing I still usually just relog/restart

I have tried using refreshuidata, and I think it worked decently. I know if I'm in a group and I reload, I usually get stuck with the default "GroupMember" text for each party member though. I haven't checked it in the past few days however (and I might have fired off the command too soon as you said).