Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-22-2010, 02:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurm View Post
Or link the old version so we can download it
I'm actually playing the game today lol. But tonight/tomorrow I will see what I can do to give you the option.

Silat
Unread 08-22-2010, 02:36 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Innothule

OMG! No Rush, its not that important
Unread 08-22-2010, 03:11 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

I noticed that the nightvision on the start button (the one on the xp bar) does not appear to be working. It works fine on the stand alone start button, just not on the xp bar one.
Unread 08-22-2010, 03:22 PM
A Brown Bear

issues after updating:

xp bar goes all the way across the screen every time I log to a toon. I have to drag it back and tack it down as I have mine set to go about midway at most.

xp bar defaults to showing experience on the bar (c: 0.0% etc) I'm max level and AA an everything so this is useless. I have to mouse over to see the useful info like run speed. How can we make this the default again??

quest journal helper isn't functioning.

I'mn thankful for the somewhat compact invntory/persona window but I'd like to see smaller (not as wide)
Unread 08-22-2010, 03:25 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armus550 View Post
issues after updating:

xp bar goes all the way across the screen every time I log to a toon. I have to drag it back and tack it down as I have mine set to go about midway at most.

xp bar defaults to showing experience on the bar (c: 0.0% etc) I'm max level and AA an everything so this is useless. I have to mouse over to see the useful info like run speed. How can we make this the default again??

I'mn thankful for the somewhat compact invntory/persona window but I'd like to see smaller (not as wide)
To keep it from stretching you need to bring it down just a bit from the top. What I did was start the resizing with it in the middle of the screen then move it to the top until it stretched then came down until my set size showed up on screen again then locked it.

Quest Journal Helper isn't functioning how? Mine seems to work fine only thing that is not working is sorting the journal by zone and I think thats an SoE issue.
Unread 08-22-2010, 06:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

I just updated my profit and for some reason I now have a jacked up hp/power bar, with a profit control panel attached to it in the top left hand corner of the screen. How do I get rid of it and change it back to how it was?

Heres an SS of it, you can see it in the top left hand corner, along with the different hp/power bar.

Unread 08-22-2010, 06:52 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Right click the xp window and choose maximize. That will make the bar look as it did before. I will change the xp on the top to be the mouse over option very soon.

Silat
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Here is a start button that can be made to disappear and the xp window with runspeed etc. as default view.

Silat

Edit: Removed xp window and posted the version that works properly in min and max modes below.

Moved attachments to this thread:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14657

Last edited by TalTal : 09-01-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:27 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armus550 View Post
issues after updating:

Quest Journal I have no info about. Xp bar is due to a change SoE made to the behavior of the default and there is little I can do about it. As papabard said just position it a few pixels from the top or bottom edge.

I just posted a version of the xp bar that defaults to the other set of stats.

There will be an even smaller version of the inventory window in the future when I get to coding it.

Silat
Unread 08-23-2010, 03:21 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Innothule
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Here is a start button that can be made to disappear and the xp window with runspeed etc. as default view.

Silat
Yeah! Thank you!
Unread 08-23-2010, 03:35 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:

Silat
THX SO MUCH!
Unread 08-23-2010, 10:26 AM
A Grove Wisp

edited 4 dbl posting srry

Last edited by Ravenlook : 08-23-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Unread 08-23-2010, 10:27 AM
A Grove Wisp

Tnx 4 the new XP bar and 4 doing it so quickly, only problem 4 me now is that on the minimize window it shows the run speed
but on the maximize it still shows the XP progress, can this been changed too pls ? tnx
(to make it clearer the XP that show the new Start bottun on it still shows the XP progress and not the run speed )

Last edited by Ravenlook : 08-23-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Unread 08-23-2010, 10:43 AM
A Griffon

The maximized XP bar already does the mouse over change for run speed. Not sure what you are looking for, but I prefer to have the XP always show and get the other info with mosue over.

If I remember correctly it used to be selected with the frame setting, but that appears to have gone away.
Unread 08-23-2010, 12:08 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock
Default Change red hovertip background back to blue

How do I change the "default" red background of hovertips back to the previous version? For example, if you hover your mouse over West Freeport zone entrance, it displays the lettering on a red background. I want to change the red back to the blue.

I tried copying 4 DefaultBlueUI images files to ProfitUI/images, but that changed a bunch of ProfitUI's visual windows entirely.
Unread 08-23-2010, 12:19 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlook View Post
Tnx 4 the new XP bar and 4 doing it so quickly, only problem 4 me now is that on the minimize window it shows the run speed
but on the maximize it still shows the XP progress, can this been changed too pls ? tnx
(to make it clearer the XP that show the new Start bottun on it still shows the XP progress and not the run speed )
Just download this file that TalTal posted above. Works for me. On Maximize, it shows the Run speed and regen.

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/a...6&d=1282522871
Unread 08-23-2010, 12:39 PM
A Brown Bear

Hi folks. I was wondering why I now have 2 start buttons , one where I have always kept it and now one up next to my XP numbers.

Highly doubt I need 2 of them, so how do i get rid of the old one? I do like it up there by the XP, that is a nice idea.
Unread 08-23-2010, 01:29 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrel View Post
How do I change the "default" red background of hovertips back to the previous version? For example, if you hover your mouse over West Freeport zone entrance, it displays the lettering on a red background. I want to change the red back to the blue.

I tried copying 4 DefaultBlueUI images files to ProfitUI/images, but that changed a bunch of ProfitUI's visual windows entirely.
I think that's going to involve creating new graphics elements. If you re-run the ProfitUI updater, it should overwrite the conflicting files with the correct versions leaving any that Profit doesn't have alone.

Basically when Rothgar added new graphics, he did two things. He added new elements in existing DDS files. And he also added new DDS files with new elements in them. The temporary fix is to copy the new files over to Profit's images directory. If you accidentally copy ones that Profit already has, re-running the updater should overwrite the accidental copies with Profit's versions again. That'll use the blue coloring for elements in the new files, but you're still stuck with nothing for the new elements added to existing files until Profit's files are updated to add matching new elements.

I'm not sure how complex a job it is to create new graphics for all the color skins Profit can use.
Unread 08-23-2010, 01:48 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
I think that's going to involve creating new graphics elements.
Usually just a question of modifying the respective style definitions that you want to use and point them to some existing ProfitUI graphic.
Unread 08-23-2010, 02:44 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diihia View Post
I noticed that the nightvision on the start button (the one on the xp bar) does not appear to be working. It works fine on the stand alone start button, just not on the xp bar one.
My nightvision button seems to not work properly either, when press it on one character it gives a bright white-out light. and on another charactr it works excellant, meaning when I press it on my good character, it lights up the cave and doesn't whiteout the screen.

I know there gotta be a setting in the options menu to control the lightening, but as I am Retarded, me can't find it. Does anyone know what it might be called. Strange really that it works on one character and whiteouts the screen on another. So that tells me that it gotta be a setting problem.

Thanks in advance.
Minniwicket, of the Dirtnappin Powerhogs Guild
Unread 08-23-2010, 03:16 PM
A Griffon

the setting in in _ProfitUI_Settings_Nightvision.txt
Unread 08-23-2010, 04:05 PM
A Dragoon Sith

Quote:

Silat
Thanks for the edited XP window. Unfortunately it still shows the XP at the top, if you use the minimized version.
Unread 08-23-2010, 05:24 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calain80 View Post
Thanks for the edited XP window. Unfortunately it still shows the XP at the top, if you use the minimized version.
Sorry about that.
Here is a version that has it as default for both minimize and maximize.

I would like this window to be a variant on the updater as well instead of just getting it here.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml (66.3 KB, 236 views)
Unread 08-23-2010, 05:44 PM
A Dragoon Sith

Many Thanks!
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:14 PM
A Berserk Golem

The new "Old" persona window... Any chance we can get the inventory back in the old order... LOL - small thing but :P

2nd. The Details button for guild recruiting on the options tab doesnt work correctly.

and Silat, Very VERY much appreciate your time and effort man!!!