EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-14-2010, 07:12 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Runnyeye

If you right click on any given hotbar, and click "hotbar options" in the popping menu, you'll get to to configure it some. If you click the "show spinner" option, you can use the appearing "spinner" to drag hotbars around. After dragging them, you can tick it off again safely.

As to buttons appearing over group member's health, it sounds like you just have to move your windows around a little
Unread 03-14-2010, 11:43 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

What he said about the spinners ^

As far as the buttons, you can configure them to basically anything you want. One time I set up 5 target macros for a fight we were doing in raid one night.
They're able to be customized anyway, the two supplied variables just make it so you can cast spells on other players/yourself without typing their name

And as far as the buttons being moved to a place other than above the health bars, this is something that may be looked into in the future. Possibly a window where the buttons are off to the side ,or something like that.
Unread 03-14-2010, 12:01 PM
A Griffawn

Ah, he meant those buttons
Unread 03-14-2010, 12:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Wow...Thanks both of you for the perfect replies so fast.
Unread 03-14-2010, 04:13 PM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdrummer46 View Post
Wow...Thanks both of you for the perfect replies so fast.
No probs at all. We spend 5 hours a day spamming F5 in hopes someone posts something
Unread 03-15-2010, 03:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Include statement?

I primarily use ProfitUI.. however there are some pieces of your that are completely awesome! I would do the full interface switch but been using Profit for so long it feels wierd.

I know i read somewhere on these forums a way to include pieces from multiple UI's via modifying the eq2.ini file. Can answer this one for me?
Unread 03-15-2010, 03:30 PM
A Griffawn

Profit is a weird breed. Pieces are anything but independent. By design, you can just take DrumsUI files and overwrite the corresponding ProfitUI files, and this would get you the corresponding DrumsUI piece in-game. But as I said above, Profit is quite weaved, so the chances of breaking something are rather high.
Unread 03-15-2010, 03:48 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubglub View Post
I primarily use ProfitUI.. however there are some pieces of your that are completely awesome! I would do the full interface switch but been using Profit for so long it feels wierd.

I know i read somewhere on these forums a way to include pieces from multiple UI's via modifying the eq2.ini file. Can answer this one for me?
Yes, there is a large selection of individual DrumsUI mods to download, in which you just plop into any UI folder that you're currently using.
I recommend waiting about another day before using any of the individual DrumsUI pieces as I'm (currently in the process of) updating them shortly

You won't have to edit your eq2.ini when doing this, but only when completely switching to a different UI.

Cheers!