EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 07-17-2009, 10:50 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Questing

So, I am a new player to EQ2. I recently came over from WoW. I was wondering, if there happen to be any sort of like, Addons or Mods, that I could download that would, I guess, guide me through the quests in the game, or whatever. WoW has them, and I own like, 4 leveling guides. Best one I own is an In-Game one that pretty much just guides from one point to the next, for each quest, etc. Kind of wondering if there is anything similar to this, and if so, where I could get it.

As a side question, is there any real way to screw up your character in this game?
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:51 AM
A Grove Wisp

Not aware of any specific questing addons (presume you are talking like QuestHelper in WOW).. best thing i can recommend is using eq2.wikia.com for the solo timelines which list walkthroughs for all the quests and kinda lists levels for when you should be able to do them...

as far as REALLY screwing up your char, nt much that cant be corrected given enough gold/plat... just make sure you work the correct weapon skills and wear the correct type of armor.
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:40 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

if you download either fetish or profit custom ui's in the quest journal they have web links to EQ2 wiki and Zam which you can then get info on how to complete that quest. Allso download EQ2 maps as this helps with quests ect.
There may be other custom ui's that give the web links but have only used fetish or profit myself.
Hope this is what you may be looking for