Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 03-03-2008, 11:29 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Advanced Combat Tracker

Hi guys,

Love the UI, thanks so much.

I have been having a problem since changing over from Fetish Nightfall to Profit Reborn. My ACT parser wont show up any combat logs.

I have tried a lot of things but noticed that it is reading the right log file etc and seems to be working but not posting the log.

In game where you would normally see under your compass the zone my UI is not not displaying the zone. In the Log it is saying Unknown Zone and on the parser it is saying what log it is reading but says Unknown Zone.

My parser seems to be set up right but it looks to me like now my UI is possibly conflicting somewhere and not reading the zone i am currently in.

Any ideas what I can do to fix this problem so i know what zone i am in via the ingame info under the compass as i think this may fix my problem.

Cheers

Gloomm (Lyquid)
Unread 03-03-2008, 12:18 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The UI is just that, your UI. It is unrelated to what goes into your logs or what data your client receives from the server (like the zone data). And for all I know ACT won't care about what zone you are for basic parsing, but you would have to ask the author about that. This is the wrong place to ask.
Closed Thread