EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 09-18-2007, 11:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Cloaks disappeared

I downloaded and installed this UI the other day and as soon as I loged into the game I could no longer see any cloaks whatsoever. I cannot see mine nor anybody elses, nor do they show in the dressing room window. I checked to ensure I have cloaks enabled but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem or is just me?
Unread 09-18-2007, 11:23 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I did not encounter this problem yet. I did not even know there was an option to not display cloaks on other players.
Unread 09-18-2007, 11:31 AM
A Coastal Crab

I had a friend with the same issue. His Char_exp03_global_02.vpk file was damaged and attempted to download every time the launcher was run. I sent him a valid copy of the file and that solved the problem.
Unread 09-18-2007, 12:53 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Splitpaw

Heh, I first encountered this when I used the profit graphics settings while on a raid.

While there's an option on your persona screen to display cloaks this is overwritten by an option on the main options sceen under animation which is also a tick box for displaying cloaks.

I think somewhere along the line the way the options were selected has been altered and when u switch to one of the preset graphics setting it disables the tick box in the main options screen.

I'd suggest u check the option under animation...bet u anything it's unticked
Unread 09-18-2007, 01:14 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Oh, lol, I had forgotten about that. The button for raids sets
/cl_show_cloaks false
All the other profiles set it back to true. Guess I knew there was such a command. Thanks WizardJP!
Unread 09-18-2007, 01:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

thank you so much for the help! I now have my cloaks back on. I hit the raid profie and reset using the regular options menu to balance instead of the other profiles but it didn't turn the cloaks back on.
Closed Thread